Avengers Movie: Character Design Fan Art Thread

Iceburgeruk

Civilian
Reaction score
I thought this would be a cool thread us all trying to come up with the unanimous ideas for how the heroes and villains of the avengers movie should look. You can do manips if you want but sketches are prob the easiest way to go.

I`ll start off.

WrouMWD1kpFRpcmhmsFCca-kYW47FL4F0300.jpg

What do you think? I based it off the classic kang and parts are based off of kang from the avengers animated tv show. I wanted to keep the distinctive sleeves and boots but thought they looked a lil silly so i tried to make them as cool as i could. Hopefully it worked. I also tweeked the upper body and helmet to make it look a lil less clunky.

I thought this would be a cool thread us all trying to come up with the unanimous ideas for how the heroes and villains of the avengers movie should look. You can do manips if you want but sketches are prob the easiest way to go.

I`ll start off.

WrouMWD1kpFRpcmhmsFCca-kYW47FL4F0300.jpg

What do you think? I based it off the classic kang and parts are based off of kang from the avengers animated tv show. I wanted to keep the distinctive sleeves and boots but thought they looked a lil silly so i tried to make them as cool as i could. Hopefully it worked. I also tweeked the upper body and helmet to make it look a lil less clunky.

It works. It looks kind Iron Man-esque. I like.

I'll post my Cap look later.

posted it everywher on this forum, but this is how I want to see thor

thor.jpg

Im doing a cap manip as I type (hopefully ready in a week?)

It works. It looks kind Iron Man-esque. I like.

I'll post my Cap look later.

Thanx. The avengers animated series had kang with an iron man type mask/helmet but i didn`t like it. I like the way you can see kang`s face and emotions.

Thanx. The avengers animated series had kang with an iron man type mask/helmet but i didn`t like it. I like the way you can see kang`s face and emotions.

The Animated series Kang looks like Iron Man meets Ultron.

I`ve done some more designs...

Here is Zemo.

Km3jdb3+CGdeVa0YQM7cdfkzxBvHjlLy0300.jpg

I though i would nazi him up a bit, the yellow gloves and boots always looked awquird to me. Also i have given him eye holes, i know the comics version from the 60s doesn`t normally seem to have them but i thoought it seemed silly with the villain having a mask obscuring his own vision.

I also like the idea of the mask being torn and frayed at the bottom as if he tried to rip it off.

Here is Immortus.

9eVoSRBAcL+sMHTHoN38fCLaqlheKXEK0300.jpg

I just tweaked it around and tried to make him look more regal and imposing. The skin shade didn`t come out right, he isn`t supposed to be black.

And finally my Ultron.

a2Tpw+6HNO4iR-025lZrvCLXYHIJmTIo0300.jpg

I tried to add gaps/ tapering bits on his limbs where you could see he couldn`t possibly be a guy under all that metal and wires. Coz he would be the first ultron i though the exposed inner workings made some sense.

I found this drawing on the boards and decided to color it.
Whoever the artist, did a great job.
Damn, it took many hours to finish it,along with many layers for every colored area.

Here's the original

My colored version

I found this drawing on the boards and decided to color it.
Whoever the artist, did a great job.
Damn, it took many hours to finish it,along with many layers for every colored area.

Here's the original

My colored version

Quite cool pic. But the ultimates are lame. Just empty macho fascist posturing. I`m surprised cap isn`t picking on the minorities yet in the ultimates.

cheers man

ive checked out your site a few times some nice manniping you got going there yourself

This is how I want the characters to look in the movie:

Captain America (co-leader)
79080_1000.jpg

Iron Man (co-leader)
ironman-armor-final-big.jpg

Thor
THOR001.jpg

Giant Man
19053-hank-pym_400.jpg

Wasp
AVEN071.jpg

Hulk
The-Incredible-Hulk--1-.jpg

yeah I did, and thanks, Im working on a cap one in a similar style at the moment, and then may do more avengers ones....

Chris Hemsworth

pretty unknown australian actor I think

got the idea from the karl uban vs the world casting thread

No idea I just thought I would go for an unknown so people would focus more on the manip as a whole and not the actor....

I have also used an unknown for my wip captain america

That's really good. I'm still waiting for your Captain America!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"