• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Avengers VS X-Men

I don't care how civil Wolverine's been lately. The second those 2 are alone, I want claws in guts.
He's killed powerless humans for less over in X-force. Now that she's back free, and not hiding, there really should be some mutants and former mutants out for her blood. Makes no sense if they dont go this route

Would make for a good Uncanny Avengers arc
It would be cool if they created a Church of Humanity type of group of mutants and her former victims, with their main target being to take out the witch

Maybe they could bring back the X-Cell group from X-Factor, as they certainly had a similar agenda.

I saw them in the Marvel Now thread. Dont have the direct link to them

Are these the pics that shows some dude getting his Frontal Lobe removed while his eyes are held open A Clockwork Orange style, is that Cyclops???

Just one more issue and we are done (though I already hear something brewing for NYCC)

Still can't accept what happened at the end. :/

Do you think it's wrong that I enjoyed these panels :twisted: -

avengers-vs-xmen-11-emma-vs-cyke_zpsed4ae8ea.jpg

new-avengers-30-daredevil-emmafrost_zps985e298a.jpg

Well I guess anyone who dislikes Emma Frost would.
Therefore, I do.

[BLACKOUT] was the x-gene restored to mutant kind? [/BLACKOUT]
[BLACKOUT]
New mutants are popping up and thast all we know. They didnt say if the X-gene was restored or not
[/BLACKOUT]

dammit.. i want my Marrow back..and maggot too...

Well glad they fixed something that lasted all of 5 seconds after they mishandled it, if this makes sense lol. If it doesn't this is what I mean Mags, Xavier, Cipher, Jonas the New horsemen, Cypher, Rictor, Polaris.

But I'm still backing Scott those bloody idiots in the Avengers caused what happened they should have just let Hope embrace her destiny.

Well glad they fixed something that lasted all of 5 seconds after they mishandled it, if this makes sense lol. If it doesn't this is what I mean Mags, Xavier, Cipher, Jonas the New horsemen, Cypher, Rictor, Polaris.

But I'm still backing Scott those bloody idiots in the Avengers caused what happened they should have just let Hope embrace her destiny.
Agreed. Ive said it before but I hate how Scott is the easy scapegoat when the Avengers intervention really caused things to go to hell. Looks like Cable was also right in trying to stop them from stopping Hope

Yeah, I mean, I love the Avengers and everything. But this is an X-Men issue. They're the ones who actually have fought the Phoenix before. Like Cyclops said to Cap, 'You're too far from it.' Dammit, guys, just leave Hope alone. And they even had the nerve to blow it into bits. Dumb move for smart guys, but not like they knew that would happen anyway. Still.

:/

Im just glad its over and other books can move forward/start. Even though AvsX wasnt the best crossover I actually like where they have Scott right now. Leaves some interesting possibilities. Really dug Uncanny Avengers and the scene with Scott and Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"