Sequels Avengers Vs. X-Men

I guess the prospect of this suddenly became a lot more feasible.

I could see a transitional story, based on Avengers Annual #10, that uses Captain Marvel as a bridge between this "first epoch" MCU and an X-Men based "second epoch".

I guess the prospect of this suddenly became a lot more feasible.

yep

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEWSDisney and Fox nearing $60 billion deal; Announcement possibly next week [/FONT]Yesterday at 12:54 pm[FONT=&quot]

Yesterday, we reported that Fox is back in talks with Disney to sell most of their company. The deal has been on...
Read more

[/FONT]
Also with

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]MwRa4tVfu1g[/YT]

Mega Man 11 Details! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.2K views6 hours ago Published on 12/05/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we take an early look at Capcom's all-new game Mega Man 11! We also warp into the rumours about Quentin Tarantino making a Star Trek movie, get
scared with a surprise new Five Nights at Freddy's game, get the latest about Disney buying Fox, and finally, delve into the latest political intrigue surrounding the final season of Netflix's House of Cards!

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]source:[/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important]Gamezone & EPN.tv [/FONT]

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]m-JNdpCJ0oU[/YT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
Disney Buys Fox! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.8K views11 hours ago Published on12/14/2017
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we take a look at Disney's acquisition of Fox, and what it means for everyday audiences! We also have some very bad news about the [/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important]FCC and net neutrality, and take a look what this means for the future of a free and open internet. [/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]

source:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]EPN.tv [/FONT]

X-Men 1 day ago

During a new interview with EW, Kevin Feige was once again quizzed about the possibility of Fox's stable of Marvel characters coming home to the MCU and offered a (somewhat) positive update. Check it out.

| 3/9/2018Filed Under: "X-Men"
Fox-MCU-+-Marvel-Studios-MCU.jpg
We're all very anxious to know where things stand with the recent Disney/Fox acquisition, and whether the deal will ultimately yield the result fans have wanted to see for years: The X-Men and The Fantastic Four joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Unfortunately, we're going to have to wait a bit longer for some definitive answers - although Kevin Feige did at least admit that he's relishing the prospect of being able to utilize those characters during an interview with EW:
"When and how that deal with Fox finishes and comes together and we’re told, “Hey, now you can start working on it. Now you can start thinking about it,” is when we’ll actually start thinking about it. I will say just the notion of having what, frankly, most other companies with [intellectual property] have all along, which is access to all of their characters, that would be fun."
There have been rumors that Comcast's involvement in these negotiations could throw a spanner in the works, but Feige's comments do seem to suggest that it's a matter of when, not if, the deal goes through and he can begin thinking about the best way to integrate these beloved characters to the MCU.

Source: CBM.com

Last edited:
In regards to the Avengers movie franchise, I wouldn't want a crossover

In the comics, I have never understood the concept of X-Men existing in the same world as the Avengers and other non-mutant heroes

Me neither, i always preferred them being separate..

Exciting stuff!

I can't even imagine them being in the same film together. Is there enough screentime so that everyone comes across fairly? or will so many be shunned for this or that?

It would be NICE to see it made long enough to get all the major players proper air time, but you just know they won't.

When X-men and F4 will be integrated into MCU, people will ask what were they doing during Thanos's invasion

When X-men and F4 will be integrated into MCU, people will ask what were they doing during Thanos's invasion

That they will. OR during the NY invasion (avengers 1) since that's where the baxter building is.. OR AT any other time during the marvel films..

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]TdufEaxlsOE[/YT]

Big X-Men Movie Shuffle - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
1.1K views
11 hours ago
Published on 03/27/2018

[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have news about a big shakeup on two upcoming X-Men movies. We also have some interesting news about what could have happened with the
new Star Wars movies from Luke Skywalker himself, find out what demanded features are coming to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, have good news for fans of Final Fantasy XV, find out why Paramount dumped The Cloverfield Paradox on Netflix, and finally, learn when you'll get to play the new BattleTech game!

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]source:EPN.tv [/FONT]

Last edited:
I would love to see this but hopefully they use a different story to the comics on this one.

This would be the perfect time to fuse the universes. With Dark Phoenix coming into play and IW shaping up to be an MCU game-changer. Wishful thinking would be hoping to see some sort of anomally caused by the Phoenix Force's latent ability being unleashed and maybe another magical/cosmic occurence of great scale also occuring on the same time interval within the two dimensions.

This opens a slight rift that goes unnoticed until it grows out of control and not only connects but threatens to tear apart both universes. Once it's seen there's no way to stop it, they simply embrace fate. But it is altered so both universes connect together fusing into a singular actuality.

This mean they get back the orginal star war's trilogy and the ff & X-Men by buying fox. Well unless they hacve to bid again AGAINST COM CAST. details in the video below

hqdefault.jpg
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[YT]YuKEedsGbVQ[/YT]

Disney Officially Buys Fox! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.6K views10 hours ago Published on 06/20/2018[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we discuss the latest on Disney's acquisition of 20th Century Fox and what it means for the future of the industry! We also find out when the next batch [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]of DLC for Call of Duty WWII will deploy, have some great news about two big indie games on the Nintendo Switch, and finally, craft some big changes for Minecraft developer Mojang's digital card game Scrolls!
[/FONT]

source:EPN.tv

Captain Marvel News? and 5 others liked

[FONT=&quot]MCU News & Tweets?
@MCU_Tweets
5h5 hours agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The president of @MarvelStudios, Kevin Feige, says that he has "vague ideas" on how to integrate the X-Men and Fantastic Four into the MCU!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
DhrGOZ8X4Ac9vRy.jpg

[/FONT]
Kevin Feige Has Vague Ideas On Integrating X-Men & Fantastic Four Into MCU

on JULY 9, 2018

X-Men-Fantastic-Four-Comic-Con.jpg

There are a lot of what-ifs when it comes to Disney’s proposed acquisition of Fox’s assets. While Disney has plenty of reasons for being interested in Rupert Murdoch’s empire, the one prevailing thought as far as fans are concerned is what this means for Fox’s comic based assets, what becomes of them, and so on. Do Fox’s X-Men and Fantastic Four projects continue on in a sort of multiverse? Are they integrated into the Marvel Cinematic Universe somehow? Does everything come on hold and schedules are scheduled, as was the case with Black Panther being pushed back to make room for Spider-Man: Homecoming? Is this a done deal?
Well, no one here or out in the fandom world has the definitive answer and chances are the possibility of the X-Men and Fantastic Four in the Marvel Cinematic Universe isn’t the prevailing thought on Fox or Disney’s shareholders. And truth be told, it isn’t the prevailing thought for Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige, either. At least, not at the moment.
Also read:‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ Star Sophie Turner Wants To Be An Avenger
In a recent interview with Daily News, Feige revealed that his focus is on here and now. The final Marvel Studios film release of the year, Ant-Man and the Wasp, was just released, and he’s focused on that. Beyond this, there’s Captain Marvel, the untitled Avengers 4 film, and Spider-Man: Far From Home. That’s what is on his mind at the moment:
“Not until we’re given the word,” Feige said. “I have vague dreams and vague ideas. But right now, bringing to life the 10,000-plus characters that Marvel fully controls is what the gameplan is.”
It’s a fair assessment to make. Why divide time on resources that aren’t exactly in your possession when you could be focused on those you already do utilize? And with rumblings that Comcast could and probably will make another counter bid, this isn’t the done deal that many in MCU fandom believe it is. Will the X-Men and Fantastic Four be in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Probably at some point, but for now, that isn’t Kevin Feige’s priority.

Also read:‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ Director Finally Clarifies Unresolved Twist

Now, to put on the speculation hat for a moment, there’s a chance that Feige could be playing coy. After all, scripts go through several revisions and we know a previous version of Captain America: Civil War, for example, had Tony Stark go to Scott Lang instead of Peter Parker. But the final version of that obviously changed. So again, who is to say what will happen or even when it may happen? As these sort of things don’t just change overnight. For the time being, the heroes of the Marvel Cinematic Universe exist in their world, while the X-Men and Fantastic Four exist in theirs. Will they meet or collide at some point? Only time will tell what Feige may have in store for that.

How would you want to see the X-Men and Fantastic Four integrated into the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Do you believe that Kevin Feige is being completely truthful as far as vague dreams and vague ideas? Let us know in the comments below.

The most recent Marvel Studios installment, Ant-Man and the Wasp, is now playing in theaters. Fox’s X-Men: Dark Phoenix is set to be released on February 14, 2019.

Source: Daily News

10 X-Men That Need To Appear In The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Marvel-X-Men-MCU.jpg

The X-Men, along with Blade and Spider-Man, helped kick-start the superhero movie boom fans are still enjoying today. And unlike most, the X-Men are still going strong and maintaining the same continuity (with a few minor changes but maintaining actors) as the longest-running superhero franchise around. This year audiences will see a sequel to Deadpool, with X-Men: Dark Phoenix and The New Mutants coming in 2019. Fox is currently working on several Marvel projects, including spin-offs for Gambit, Multiple Man and Kitty Pryde.
Yet one has to wonder: is Fox trying to rush out these films into reality or are these announcement just to make sure the studio appears to be running smoothly in the chance the Disney purchase doesn’t go through? If the purchase is made official, Marvel Studios and Disney will more than likely start a new X-Men series to incorporate the characters into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

When the X-Men return home, Marvel has a chance to do something new and fresh with the property. Brighter, more comic accurate costumes, contrasting the mutants as a whole with the wider cinematic universe, but most importantly highlighting certain characters. The X-Men comics have a vast array of iconic and colorful heroes and villains to choose from yet the past X-Men films only focused on a handful of characters. Wolverine, Professor X, Magneto, Mystique, Jean Grey and Beast seemed to be the focus of the filmmakers throughout the two trilogies. Now is the time to highlight other characters (ones that the original film series sidelined) to make these X-Men characters as big of names as Wolverine is to the brand.

These are the ten X-Men that need to be introduced in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Click Next to get started!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]source: https://heroichollywood.com/kevin-feige-x-men-fantastic-four-mcu-fox/
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie, I'm not particularly a fan of this. I can't see how the X-Men can exist in the same universe as the Avengers and not having shown up yet - at any point.

I suppose the singular way of them existing is if something goes down in Avengers 4 that changes reality so that (from the perspective of a new timeline) the X-Men have always existed - it'll only be a few select characters that notice the difference maybe? In any case, whilst I can accept the F4 in the MCU, I'd rather the X-Men be kept to their own little universe.

Edit: ...alternatively, introduce a multiverse (of sorts) and have the X-Men Universe exist on a different Earth, one without the Avengers. That way, you open up the possibility for crossovers, whilst not destroying (or complicating) established events, characters and timelines.

I'm not going to lie, I'm not particularly a fan of this. I can't see how the X-Men can exist in the same universe as the Avengers and not having shown up yet - at any point.

I suppose the singular way of them existing is if something goes down in Avengers 4 that changes reality so that (from the perspective of a new timeline) the X-Men have always existed - it'll only be a few select characters that notice the difference maybe? In any case, whilst I can accept the F4 in the MCU, I'd rather the X-Men be kept to their own little universe.

Edit: ...alternatively, introduce a multiverse (of sorts) and have the X-Men Universe exist on a different Earth, one without the Avengers. That way, you open up the possibility for crossovers, whilst not destroying (or complicating) established events, characters and timelines.
seeing that this was made

‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ Star Sophie Turner Wants To Be An Avenger
with actress sophie tuner

I think it's doable and they can alwys what was done with spiderman to degree have them be lead for the younger heroes like the new warriors and those younger heroes that fallowed with some mentors as teacher's and professors for the youner generation in the movie MCU since they are a school. it's the perfect set up there. just have them always exsit. but they doing anddealing with otuer things.

I think it's doable and they can alwys what was done with spiderman to degree have them be lead for the younger heroes like the new warriors and those younger heroes that fallowed with some mentors as teacher's and professors for the youner generation in the movie MCU since they are a school. it's the perfect set up there. just have them always exsit. but they doing anddealing with otuer things.
I don't see how we can simply have them exist; where were they - any of them when Loki attacked NY? Where were they when Hulk was rampaging? Where were they when Ultron nearly caused an extinction level event?

You can argue that many of them wouldn't know about specific events - except for Xavier who would - and he'd hardly stand (or sit?) idly by whilst the world (potentially) burns. He'd have assembled his team, and acted accordingly. This isn't like Inhumans that are scattered and unorganised. Xavier has his team, and they weren't active, so they can't (or at least, shouldn't) exist as it currently stands.

This is why I think a multiverse aspect would be more beneficial moving forward; someone (Jean, Thanos, Wanda?) could accidentally open up a portal or bridge between the two worlds or something. It allows for established lore and consistency to remain in tact without ruining or complicating anything.

I don't see how we can simply have them exist; where were they - any of them when Loki attacked NY? Where were they when Hulk was rampaging? Where were they when Ultron nearly caused an extinction level event?

You can argue that many of them wouldn't know about specific events - except for Xavier who would - and he'd hardly stand (or sit?) idly by whilst the world (potentially) burns. He'd have assembled his team, and acted accordingly. This isn't like Inhumans that are scattered and unorganised. Xavier has his team, and they weren't active, so they can't (or at least, shouldn't) exist as it currently stands.

This is why I think a multiverse aspect would be more beneficial moving forward; someone (Jean, Thanos, Wanda?) could accidentally open up a portal or bridge between the two worlds or something. It allows for established lore and consistency to remain in tact without ruining or complicating anything.
well first and formost they are school and the X-men if were talking about the original 5 and everyone else fallowing them baring wolverine and banshee would be close to peters age. with storm and beast being nearly of getting ready for collage.

while it's true Xaver wouldn't hang back, he would put a team that's not ready for this unless forced to and that he saw the Avengers aren't able to fight back with out their help . but in most X-men lore it was more like the X-men were forced in they do have mission statemen to protect the world yes. how ever and truthfully looking back on the books and other medium's of it he wouldn't send any of his Xteam's with out preperation post that nonse after onsalught where the writer's felt the need to say xaiver was an uncaring jerk (with creepy intentions) to his student and mostly used them to get what he wanted.

and no speaking as a person of color my self that grew up on X-men I'm tired of the weird segrgation. they need to be on the same planet and they need to inter act and other heroes to take notice of their strggle and those similar to them and more impotantly they marvel more capable then what dc has done with eh CW where they using the multiverse as to keep heroes apart via alternat earths .on a last note both spiderman the X-men & new warriors swhopuld be the leading path inthe movie to inspire the younger heroes as it was inthe comicof my gen inthecomic's book. the avgerare all full grown up's some older then they should be too. while spider man & the x-men & new warriors are or should be the more current generation leading the new up coming heroeslikeant mans daughter.

I'm sorry but I want a more inclusive MCU. I'm also saying this cause I have buddy at work that when I talk to him about ALTERNATE REALITYS ETC , IT GET'S TOO COMPLICATED FOR HIM.

And he's one of those that doesn't read comic's haveyly. so imagine other's like him that aren't comic fans . No, there are other ways to do the multiverse with out using itas way to segregate heroes as the cw via Dc has done which is make alot of mistakes epecially with their movies verse .

Lastly the Eternal's is agreat way to introduce the mutant to the MCU before xavire start his thing as it is to show the olypian's and the other of shoots of humanty inthe MCU.

So the best place to start it all and set thing's off would be with the eternal's and how the Celestial's gave the gift of the celetial seed in the gentic genom of humanty which leadto the X -Gene. it would also explay galactus come to erth etc.

Last edited:
well first and formost they are school and the X-men if were talking about the original 5 and everyone else fallowing them baring wolverine and banshee would be close to peters age. with storm and beast being nearly of getting ready for collage.
Unless I am mistaken, the core group (Storm, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Beast (etc)) would all be adults at this point; they are/were children during the Vietnam War.

while it's true Xaver wouldn't hang back, he would put a team that's not ready for this unless forced to and that he saw the Avengers aren't able to fight back with out their help . but in most X-men lore it was more like the X-men were forced in they do have mission statemen to protect the world yes. how ever and truthfully looking back on the books and other medium's of it he wouldn't send any of his Xteam's with out preperation post that nonse after onsalught where the writer's felt the need to say xaiver was an uncaring jerk (with creepy intentions) to his student and mostly used them to get what he wanted.
If Xavier didn't put his team/pupils at risk, he may not have had a team/pupils to look after if the Avengers failed.

I'm sorry but I want a more inclusive MCU.
You don't need to be sorry for having a difference of opinion.

Edit: For the record too, I have never read a single comic - ever, and the multiverse concept isn't confusing for me. It's just another planet essentially; it could just as easily be the X-Men living on Mars (to over simplify it).

Unless I am mistaken, the core group (Storm, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Beast (etc)) would all be adults at this point; they are/were children during the Vietnam War.

If Xavier didn't put his team/pupils at risk, he may not have had a team/pupils to look after if the Avengers failed.

You don't need to be sorry for having a difference of opinion.

Edit: For the record too, I have never read a single comic - ever, and the multiverse concept isn't confusing for me. It's just another planet essentially; it could just as easily be the X-Men living on Mars (to over simplify it).
yeah I don;t think he get's the multi universe or what's called the bubble universe theory that sci fi has been inspired by for years.

I've given him the history of the MU via both the Eternals and how they oversaw humanity after the celetial's gave humanity the gift of superhumany powers via their gentic code since that seemed to resonate better with him.

From the marvel data base wikia, when I see him this week. I'm sure I'll have very interesting discussion with him at break time. On how vast and rich the MCU is and how ting connet. and if he finds that cool. I'm sure the Eternal's movie can do the Same in doing that for other if done right. there's alot of ofshoot of humanity inthe MCU And that 'll help lots intergration wise.

Couldn't they easily chalk it up to a byproduct of being part of the snap? When reversing, some people come out of it with "powers." Have the snap, instead of nuclear radiation, be the catalyst for X-Men.

It even fits when talking about the mind stone creating Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Some start to understand their powers more quickly (Xavier, Magneto, etc) others are younger and need some schooling.

It allows the events of Infinity War to really live on and push the narrative of Phase IV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"