Baldur's Gate 3

That PC game box. :atp: Like the good ol' days!

Epilogue is literally a higher budget version of this

74237-71cb4e3026d87b90a90b700731f5ad7f.jpg

Baldur's Gate 3 is now my second favourite game of all time. @DKDetective They literally fixed our issues with the ending itself. And just gave it to us in a free patch.

Larian are the ****ing GOATs

Last edited:

View attachment 74385

Baldur's Gate 3 is now my second favourite game of all time. @DKDetective They literally fixed our issues with the ending itself. And just gave it to us in a free patch.

You may want to edit that Jurassic Park image because of the profanity. Here it is without the b****

74237-71cb4e3026d87b90a90b700731f5ad7f.jpg

Also on the subject of the updated animations for kisses

Karlach and Lucian.png

A+. This is so goddamn cute

View attachment 74387

Aww, Lily. :hrt: Makes me wanna do another playthrough of F:NV.

Great patch from Larian. The Honor and Custom modes look fantastic. With this update I think I'll finally go back and finish my first playthrough.

Done although I won't lie

Seems a little silly when BG3 is not exactly for children. Ain't my rules, but is my opinion
For better or worse, this is supposed to be a kid-friendly website, so the owners have set certain rules for content that the admins and mods have no control over, so no point in debating or voicing opinions about it.
0c53cbfb-4d31-4820-a600-18ee55a1f50a_text.gif

150 hours into this masterpiece and its every inch worth the hype that was put on it. Its taken all the best bits of Mass Effect 2 and Witcher 3 in terms of story telling and choice and dialled it up to 11. The choices are gut wrenching at times and numerous. The combat is so much fun and there is just so much freedom to it. No doubt most people know this by now but its worth saying again.

Just in time for the second playthrough, finially got to the end credits once of this behemoth and what a rollercoaster of emotions it was. One of the greats for sure. Cant wait to play it all again though in a different way, sign of a great game you can get spend this much time on it and not be bored by the end but cant wait to load up again.

Who to romance this time...........................:rolleyes:

I bought a PS5 and this will be one of the first games I get on it, because I am curious after the hype.

Just waiting for this to go on sale at GOG.

Finally shelled out for a PS5 so I can play this

Just started it tonight, and wow, worth the upgrade in hardware. Wasn't sure what I actually wanted to play, so I started as half-elf (drow), Oath of Vengeance Paladin. Gave her aqua colored hair with magenta highlights, with amethyst skin and violet eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"