Batman Begins Batman Begins VS The Batman

This would be harder to answer if it was Begins vs BatmanTAS.

I'd have to go with TAS if that wer the case.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Many people need to start reading comics......hmmmm......I could always guide you through the world of Batman comics, fangrl.

send me pics or record it please :(:up:

Wesyeed said:

I think most would say TAS as well.

Oh **** it, I'll make a poll.

Wesyeed said:

BATMAN TAS !!!

Yeah TAS is the best.

But The Batman completely sucks, Begins is better by a long shot.

nite-owl said:
I know someone who thought Jackie Chan did his own in the cartoon.

That actually confused me for a long time. I knew that Jackie Chan was involved on the show, so i figured logically he'd do his own voice... but it didn't sound anything like him.

Katsuro said:
That actually confused me for a long time. I knew that Jackie Chan was involved on the show, so i figured logically he'd do his own voice... but it didn't sound anything like him.

Doesn't act like Jackie either! :o

LexCorp said:
Doesn't act like Jackie either! :o
Plese don't talk about that show I really miss it. Dang I hope WB makes dvds of it.:(

deathshead2 said:
Plese don't talk about that show I really miss it. Dang I hope WB makes dvds of it.:(

Jackie Chan Adventures? Hey you like what you like. I just feel it was near the end of his career and a last hit attempt to break into another media. All that shows has about Jackie is his name.

LexCorp said:
Jackie Chan Adventures? Hey you like what you like. I just feel it was near the end of his career and a last hit attempt to break into another media. All that shows has about Jackie is his name.
The last season was bad but the first few were good.

deathshead2 said:
The last season was bad but the first few were good.

I never watched every one but I watched enough to form an opinion of it.

LexCorp said:
Should be everyones 2 cents....
Exactly, and The Batman doesn't even begin to compare to Batman: The animated series.

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Exactly, and The Batman doesn't even begin to compare to Batman: The animated series.

I like you.......

Not really fair to compare The Batman to Begins or TAS. The Batman is directed at kids, and as such is a lot better than many shows for the same audience. And it fares well against older cartoon versions of Batman. Scooby-Doo meets Batman abd Robin, Superfriends, etc., all make TB look like Shakespeare by comaprison. Even tho i'm a 52 yr. old Bat-fart, I like it just fine.

I think some people are short changing The Batman. It wasn't great but it wasn't horrible. It just doesn't appeal to us as much as to its target audience: i.e. kids. I enjoyed some of it, especially Batman vs. Dracula. That was surprisingly good.

Bathead said:
Not really fair to compare The Batman to Begins or TAS. The Batman is directed at kids, and as such is a lot better than many shows for the same audience. And it fares well against older cartoon versions of Batman. Scooby-Doo meets Batman abd Robin, Superfriends, etc., all make TB look like Shakespeare by comaprison. Even tho i'm a 52 yr. old Bat-fart, I like it just fine.

I don't know much about kids today, maybe a lot of the members are kids so they can tell me this. Do kids like that crappy show?

I use to love the old Scooby Doo episodes where he meets Batman and Robin.

As for The Batman, it sucks so much butt. I hate the stupid drawings that look like something from Jackie Chan Adventures. I'll never watch TB again in my life.

I did like a lot of things that was in "The Batman VS Dracula" But that is one of the few things I have liked of The Batman. I like TAS, the redo with Superman, and Justice League better.

ToddIsDead said:
I think some people are short changing The Batman. It wasn't great but it wasn't horrible. It just doesn't appeal to us as much as to its target audience: i.e. kids. I enjoyed some of it, especially Batman vs. Dracula. That was surprisingly good.

It was horrible...

Its just random to compare a grown up blockbuster to a kids cartoon...

If this was a poll, I wonder how many would have voted for The Batman...

Two Face said:
I bet you want something like Adam West version of Batman on big screen, oh wait it did it was called Batman and Robin (1997) rent it.

Hah, even before that, or have you never heard of Batman: The Movie starring ADAM WEST?

Why is it that everyone assumes that when someone says they want a Batman that's not so serious that they want an outright goofyass parody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"