The Dark Knight Batman II Feat. art from Vicariou5, DarkXGothamite, and Darknight7

Luchastyle

is awesome
Reaction score
So this is it. The project that has been hyped for months. Ever since the release of the first Batman comic I wrote, we’ve been talking about Batman II.

The artists have put in countless hours to make this what it is, and I hope you enjoy and appreciate the quality of work that is shown here.

Vicariou5 and myself essentially Executive Produced this thing. He approached me about putting it together, and then he and I discussed the basic story. Very early on, Darknight7 also expressed some ideas that he had for the story and I worked all of these ideas into what you see on the page today.

Vic would constantly push me to make sure this thing was coming along, and I would do my best to keep all involved parties informed, updated, and working diligently.

And in the end all of our efforts have paid off.

More will be said about the process throughout this thread. And if questions arise, they will be answered.

I hope you enjoy this project because I enjoyed writing it and seeing it come to life. Thanks to the artists for their hard work and for hobo for his lettering. I'm proud of this. I hope everyone enjoys it.

So without further adieu...I give you Batman II
10251315rm7.jpg

35563857un1.jpg

25993924jb7.jpg

90189726zp1.jpg

28014035io3.jpg

29817808dy3.jpg

14493983xc4.jpg

29eo9.jpg

30qn5.jpg

31fo2.jpg

32uu4.jpg

33fi6.jpg

Below is The first DARK KNIGHT fan comic.

Luchastyle-Writer
DARKxGOTHAMITE-Illustrator
Crazuclown_uk-Illustrator
Vicariou5-Cover

BATMAN II was a continuation of this...so Think of this as a prologue.

finishedcomic1jd3.jpg

That was great,very well done :up:

One of the best Fan comics I've seen in quite some time :woot:

Awesome, very very well done guys.
I loved the full page of the Jokers beaten and bloodied face, "Now you're gettin it" :up:
Also loved the "Joker signal" haha great work guys, keep it up. :up:

This is the most amazing piece of work I have ever seen, I am absolutely stunned and delighted

You guys did amazingly

:batty: Vicariou5, DarkXGothamite, Darknight7, and Luchastyle
This is f***ing amazing, you guys.
You all deserve a 10/10 and an HUGE applause.

You guys NEED to paperback that!!

Luchastlye,Vicariou5, DarkXGothamite, and Darknight7

Man that was awesome :up:

Hints at a third huh? :)

Great googa mooga, that's some quality stuff. :applaud

You guys should be extremely proud of your collaborative work. Thanks for sharing this with us all. :batty: :up:

Good Job! Very talented people all of you! The story was very dark but very good. Joker got kicked up insanly!

What's funny about is the fact that I'm drawing a comic which could actually be a continuation of that...

GREA JOB! ALL OF YOU!

wow! amazing work on all counts! I love the way you boldly mixed different styles of art from panel to panel. It flowed surprisingly well, which shows how organized you were in coordinating each piece.

Extremely well done!

Holy S***, guys! Why the hell aren't you working for DC Comics?

This is truly extraordinary piece. The teamwork you three put in this comics is Incredible. Please continue

Question will their be a part III with Two-Face & The Scarecrow ?

I'd say that was a million times better than the last one - I enjoyed looking at and reading that one quite a bit :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"