• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Vicariou5 art thread.

yes it is how did I miss that...runs off to relook at whole thread.

SPIDERMAN ROGUES GALLERY

A PHOTO-MANIPULATION

BY VICARIOU5

This was my second time doing a photo-manipulation at this scale. It was completely done on photoshop CS2 and the project took me about a weeks worth of intense labor. Exhausting and frustrating but I really enjoyed working on each character bringing them to life from their comic counterparts and the end result...Well I'd rather you decide!

Apart from the ones we’ve already seen on film, I’ve used the comic incarnations as a guide, so some of the characters are pretty much a realistic translation of how they have appeared in the Marvel/Ultimate universe.

Each character was meticulously worked on until my notion of perfection.

I used some the popular casting ideas and some of my personal picks to fill the shoes of the rogues .

I'm sure some of you might wanna know who's playing who, so below is a list of villains manipped above with the significant actor.

Not all of the rogues were casted, some with full face masks or weird conditions are not going to have an actor listed next to them...Use your creative freedom and imagine.

CAST

From Left to Right-

HOBGOBLIN

CARNAGE

MORBIUS (Oded Fehr)

THE LIZARD

VULTURE (Ben Kingsley)

SHOCKER

SCORPION (Vernon Willemse)

KINGPIN (Michael Clarke Duncan)

VENOM

GREEN GOBLIN

SPIDERMAN

DOCTOR OCTOPUS (Alfred Molina)

SANDMAN (Thomas Haden Church)

GREEN GOBLIN II

KRAVEN THE HUNTER (Josh Brolin)

MYSTERIO

RHINO (Brock Lesnar)

ELECTRO (Casey Affleck)

BULLSEYE (Colin Faerell)

CHAMELEON

HAMMERHEAD (Joe Pantoliano)

HYDROMAN (Matt Dillon)

I know I’ve left out a lot of the players here but I just wanted to cover the basics with this project. Unlike my BATMAN ROGUES GALLERY where almost every rogue minus crazy quilt was covered, this was just a fun exercise covering the essential spiderman foes.

ENJOY.

-Vicariou5-

P.S. If you liked this, check out my BATMAN ROGUES GALLERY which is far more extensive than this.

[link]

Last edited:
Good choice for Kraven
Totally dig the Rhino costume.

Nice Photoshoppin man

amazing job dude. i love your designs

great photoshopping. i love when you do these things, you should do more

really like the Kraven casting

Those are amazing! :grin: Could you, by any chance, make a Superman Rouges Gallery? That'd be tight!

I really like both the Batman and Spider-Man rogue gallery you made Vicariou5.
There's not even a word to describe those but amazing.
Anyway my only suggestion is TRY to make a Superman Rouges Gallery because that would be cool.

Last edited:
Fan-freaking-tastic!:eek: I mean really awesome. I especially dig your Carnage, Mysterio, Rhino (wicked armor how did you do it), and electro!!!!! The lames one is Bullseye and that's the official :D

I would also dig a superman one as long as you have your version of Superman with it.

I really like both the Batman and Spider-Man rogue gallery you made Vicariou5.

There's not even a word to describe those but amazing.

Anyway my only suggestion is TRY to make a Superman Rouges Gallery because that would be cool.

Fan-freaking-tastic! I mean really awesome. I especially dig your Carnage, Mysterio, Rhino (wicked armor how did you do it), and electro!!!!! The lames one is Bullseye and that's the official

I would also dig a superman one as long as you have your version of Superman with it.

Yeah, you should make your designs of Livewire, General Zod, Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Maxima, Doomsday!, and make a new Superman Design!

But other than that, I love your amazingly superb drawings... :hehe:

avengersposterf.jpg

THE AVENGERS

A digital photomanipulation

Cast

Thor-Chris Hemsworth
Captain America-Brad Pitt
Hulk-Edward Norton
Iron Man-Robert Downey Jr
War Machine-Don Cheadle
Giant Man-Barry Pepper
Wasp-Eva Longoria
Nick Fury-Samuel L Jackson
Black Widow-Scarlett Johansson

vicariou5 09

Last edited:
The Avenger's manip is awesome I wish Black Widow was on there but itz still awesome without her

An X-Men Rogue's gallery would be freaking awesome-Apocalypse, Mr.Sinister,Juggernaut, Onslaught, Spiral, Mojo, Sentinels, Deadpool, Hellfire Club, Shadow King, Vanisher

104loresde5.jpg

Chalk pastels and spray paint on 15X20 illustration board.

Inspired by Dave McKean's work in the Arkham Asylum graphic novel.
i think this is one of my favorite pieces on these boards.

Agent of Chaos

jokerloresu.jpg

"They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Mechanical pencil and compressed charcoal on 8X10 vellum paper, colored on photoshop.

Link to original black and white drawing-

http://vicariou5.deviantart.com/art/Agent-of-Chaos-V1-126486015

that iz sik!!! u look like u really put alot of time and effort into that, wut did u use to make it

Took about 4 hours from start to finish. And as it says in the description below the drawings i used a mechanical pencil and compressed charcoal on 8X10 vellum paper, and colored on photoshop.

Thanks for the compliments!​

Cheers, my good man! That's beautiful. :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"