BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
12543157_1678993222383147_738538562_n.jpg
I think I'll have to get this. :tmm:

The only thing I don't like about the Aquaman costume is the boots... Shin guards/armour makes sense, but I would have like the green leggings to cover the foot like in the comics, or even better, bare foot like in Young Justice. Boots just don't seem to make sense in the ocean!

The only thing I don't like about the Aquaman costume is the boots... Shin guards/armour makes sense, but I would have like the green leggings to cover the foot like in the comics, or even better, bare foot like in Young Justice. Boots just don't seem to make sense in the ocean!

I'm not a fan of them either. It looks like Shazam's boots, and they don't look streamlined for water. But, at least it has leg fins.

Well whad'ya know? I actually agree with you. :oldrazz:

Saw these 2 listed on Amazon UK but both are sold out.

PVZQ3kE.jpg

w7lcOF0.jpg

The one on the bottom is different. You can't move the legs on the bottom one. They're different versions.

Have the Funko Minis been discussed yet? Because I found it interesting that they have a Themyscira Diana. Hopefully that means we actually see Themyscira in the movie.

Have the Funko Minis been discussed yet? Because I found it interesting that they have a Themyscira Diana. Hopefully that means we actually see Themyscira in the movie.

I'm 90% sure that is Diana in the evening gown we've seen in the trailers (looks like the mini is also holding a handbag). But who knows, that could very well be a traditional Themysciran (Themyscirian?) dress that she is wearing.

I also thought it was Themyscirian outfit at first, but nope, it's this one:

diana-and-bruce.jpg

There is a Grecian aesthetic to it though.

Not a fan of how pronounced and bold Batman's brass knuckles, fins, and toe-tips are on all of his merchandise, when they barely stand out at all on Batfleck himself.

It's pretty aggravating.

That is just a custom multiverse figure. It was up on Ebay as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"