BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if you do a toy, you do that on the final form..If in the movie there's a final form that is not this one, why not make a toy out of that?

Maybe final form Doomsday is in wave two.

Well, hello there. :sus

wTAZxSz.jpg

Wuhhhh??? So that's happening. This movie is going to be nuts!
What if they allude to him being arrested in flash-forwards? That would be a cool twist.

For snyder being the traditionalist he is when it comes to visuals, i just dont see doomsday not having his spikes.

I'll have to buy this. It's the one thing I've planned to buy myself since the beginning. And my fiance bought me the DC Collectibles Armored Batman 12.5" statue.

Do you get extras if you pre-order them together?

Last edited:
Are we sure that this Luthor is not the one from All-Star Superman? Yeah I know it's THE SAME FACE as Jesse's but why it was with the other ones non-BvS related?

Damn, that Batman fig with the gas mask or whatever is such a waste. Could have gotten a Bruce Wayne figure instead of that or at least include an unmasked Bruce Wayne head.

What if it's the mask for the Joker gas? :word:

Damn, that Batman fig with the gas mask or whatever is such a waste. Could have gotten a Bruce Wayne figure instead of that or at least include an unmasked Bruce Wayne head.

There's another Batman with a removable mask.
TF-2016-Mattel-Batman-v-Superman-004.jpg

I had the BR version of that. It was better as a Bruce Waybe figure, while displaying the Batsuit in the vault.

I had the BR version of that. It was better as a Bruce Waybe figure, while displaying the Batsuit in the vault.

So true - it hunk most kids did that - awesome.

The batman animated series version looks just like Batman V Superman armoured suit figure - i actually would have went that route - bruce wayne figure/armoured suit.

Omg, did any of you guys have the batcave/ Wayne Manor playset from the Burton movies? That was one of the coolest playsets I'v ever owned.

Cool, thanks. Still disappointed that we're getting variations of Batman instead of new figures. That Batman with the gasmask should have been the first release Batman since it comes with the normal head... What is the point of having a literally the same Batman with no accessories??

Gas Mask Batman is a Suicide Squad figure.

^^ Indeed. That's why I said it may be the mask he uses for the Joker laughing gas.

Honestly all the talk of Doomsday having a final form just reminds me of the "the tattoos are just for the 75th anniversary" speculation that happened for Joker. Not saying it's impossible that Doomy will evolve, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, we've seen nothing to indicate he'll evolve at all during the battle.

:funny: so true!

For snyder being the traditionalist he is when it comes to visuals, i just dont see doomsday not having his spikes.

I'd actually find it more interesting if he'd keep this look for the entire time in BvS, but will be more spiked and closer to classic Doomsday when he resurrects and returns in one of the future films. It would be a visual element which clearly shows that he has evolved and is more tough than he was when they last fought him.

^^ Indeed. That's why I said it may be the mask he uses for the Joker laughing gas.

Well, they certainly found a way to make SS Batman different than BvS one, despite the exact same suit, so they could sell it as a "Suicide Squad" one. Good job. :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"