• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dark Phoenix Beast's powers

Mutant 77

Supreme Keeper of the X-Men Movie Continuity
Reaction score
Well:

1- In First Class, Hank originally had ape-like feet but looked overall human. After he took the serum, he turned into the feline Beast form. Were his feet always gigantic, proportionally speaking? In truth, I only remember his hands being slightly bigger, but I could be wrong on this. Could you check this out?

2- How do you think the transition between the Feline and the Ape form happened? I guess it was an unwanted counter-effect of the new serum he started to take inbetween First Class and Days of Future Past.

3- Is it me, or in Dark Phoenix Hank can switch from his human-looking form to Beast form without getting "angry"? New, refined form of his serum?

:)

As is par for the course with your threads, this could’ve been proposed as a single post in a handful of other threads.

As is par for the course with your threads, this could’ve been proposed as a single post in a handful of other threads.

There should be a separate "Beginnings Saga" message board for general questions related to the 4 movies...

Well isn't there a separate section for First Class, Dofp, Apocalypse and Dark PhoeniX? There's also a thread dedicated for Beast.

In this movie, Hank seemed to be the power beast was struggling to hide.

Hence why he turned to Hank mode after he got tasered and fell unconscious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"