The Walking Dead "Because All Life Is Precious": The Morgan Jones Thread

Elevator Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
I think such a compelling character as Morgan deserves his own thread.

Really intrigued by the arc the writers are currently giving Morgan. I've been very much anticipating the upcoming Morgan-centric episode that'll go into his backstory of how he became lucid again, a bo staff expert, a pacifist, and why he considers all life precious. Really been looking forward to this episode since his return during the after credits scene of the season 5 premiere.

walking-dead-star-reveals-an-incident-transformed-morgan-into-the-season-5-bad-ass-335151.gif

Yeah "Clear" is one of the stronger episodes of season 3. Lennie's performance is a big reason why. And that soothing piece of music perfectly characterizes Morgan's zen. Showing the viewer that Morgan's at a better place and somewhat at peace mentally than when we last saw him in "Clear".

Morgan had like a little bag he was carrying after his last fight with the Wolf in that house, maybe when he does have to take a life, he also takes noses?

Next On: Episode 604: The Walking Dead: Here's Not Here
[YT]3V23shC8xAM[/YT]

Sneak Peek: Episode 604: The Walking Dead: Here's Not Here
[YT]yBYYCuKkJU0[/YT]

Yeah "Clear" is one of the stronger episodes of season 3. Lennie's performance is a big reason why. And that soothing piece of music perfectly characterizes Morgan's zen. Showing the viewer that Morgan's at a better place and somewhat at peace mentally than when we last saw him in "Clear".

Both the Pilot and "Clear" are two of the best episodes of the show period and Morgan was integral to that. He raises the bar whenever he's around. The upcoming episode with his backstory will probably be exemplary as well.

Looking forward to next weeks episode, diffidently want to see Morgan's backstory on how he changed to the man he is now, I suspect we will be introduced to an important walking dead character in this coming episode.

I love Morgan. Looking forward to this.

I like Morgan, but he kinda pissed me off in the Wolf raid episode. He's really got a lot of nerve acting all moralistic when it wasn't so long ago that he was batsh** crazy and willing to kill anything that walked. And it's his own stupidity that nearly got Rick killed in the last episode.

I'm sure this Sunday we'll get a better understanding of why Morgan's merciful to murderers and psychos. I'm betting this cheesemaker spared crazy Morgan's life, when they crossed each other's path, and rehabilitates Morgan. By teaching him how to defend (bo staff) himself without havng to kill (guns) or take a life, and his philosphy that all life is precious.

I wonder if we'll see that Wolf he faced off at the end of JSS, I think he just knocked him out with that clobbering stick. The wolf wasn't mentioned in the Talking Dead memoriam for that episode. Will Morgan perhaps interrogate him, rehabilitate him?

If Morgan spared his life (the dialogue by Morgan on the episode 0604 promo makes me believe he did) then I think it's b/c he'll try to rehabilitate him. As I'm assuming the cheesemaker did with Morgan. Just hope it doesn't backfire on him like it did for Glenn with Nicholas.

Can't wait for the Morgan-centric ep next week.:up:

Also i love the way Rick jumped from the drivers seat, to the passenger seat, in the RV when the wolf was shooting at him.

I wonder how long Lennie had to train with that stick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"