'Beef' (A24/Netflix)

FtWttBSWYAEPKsB.jpeg

In an interview with Rollingstones, Lee Sung Jin mentioned that has 3 seasons planned out.

Honestly after learning that Yuen, Jake Schreier (directed 6 episodes of Beef) and Lee Sun Jin (creator/writer) are all involved in Thunderbolts my expectations have gone up.
Episode 6 was my favorite ep. The use of Machinehead at the end was the chef’s kiss

That whole thing is so ****ing weird. Choe seems like a really… strange guy. I hope there’s no truth to that story and it is just “art” as he’s saying. Still… it’s pretty f****ed up.

I’m a little late to the party but I just finished binging all ten episodes of this show, and boy was this show a doozy. Maybe the best show I’ve seen this year. Definitely don’t need a second season, but if there is one I’ll be sure to watch.

Last edited:
I'm even later to the party but I finally watched this after seeing it clean up at the Golden Globes and Emmys. I've gotta say, I can see why it dominated. Yeun and Wong were incredible and nearly every episode's ending left me in shock.

Anne Hathaway?!

gkw.gif

Didn't have this cast in mind for a season 2, but i'll take it.

I don't know why I assumed season 2 would be about the continuing adventures of Steven Yeun and Ali Wong but an anthology series sounds about right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"