'Beef' (A24/Netflix)

FtWttBSWYAEPKsB.jpeg

In an interview with Rollingstones, Lee Sung Jin mentioned that has 3 seasons planned out.

Honestly after learning that Yuen, Jake Schreier (directed 6 episodes of Beef) and Lee Sun Jin (creator/writer) are all involved in Thunderbolts my expectations have gone up.
Episode 6 was my favorite ep. The use of Machinehead at the end was the chef’s kiss

That whole thing is so ****ing weird. Choe seems like a really… strange guy. I hope there’s no truth to that story and it is just “art” as he’s saying. Still… it’s pretty f****ed up.

I’m a little late to the party but I just finished binging all ten episodes of this show, and boy was this show a doozy. Maybe the best show I’ve seen this year. Definitely don’t need a second season, but if there is one I’ll be sure to watch.

Last edited:
I'm even later to the party but I finally watched this after seeing it clean up at the Golden Globes and Emmys. I've gotta say, I can see why it dominated. Yeun and Wong were incredible and nearly every episode's ending left me in shock.

Anne Hathaway?!

gkw.gif

Didn't have this cast in mind for a season 2, but i'll take it.

I don't know why I assumed season 2 would be about the continuing adventures of Steven Yeun and Ali Wong but an anthology series sounds about right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"