Ben Affleck Has Reportedly Started Training For The Batman

Sevket

Civilian
Reaction score
Earlier today, noted DC Comics insider Umberto Gonzalez dropped some Batman scoop in an episode of Heroic Insider. It was there the reporter said Affleck has started a new training regiment to get him ready for The Batman.

“Ben Affleck, Batman, I just got word that he just started training again for the role. You know how there was talk that he was gonna leave and he might leave the role? Nah, bro. He’s working out. He’s getting back in shape,” Gonzalez told fans.

To find out more
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/05/ben-affleck-has-reportedly-started-training-for-the-batman/

I think few people doubted that he would be on board for the solo outing. Wish there was a piece of news that definitively confirmed his involvement long-term. but oh well, this is good news.

If he's starting to train, then that means filming and pre-production will start in a couple of months right? I'm guessing it'll be confirmed and a release date announced sometime soon after JL releases

Well considering the paparazzi is obsessed with Affleck, we'll know if this is true before long.

We'll find out soon enough via photos.

IMG_6604.jpg

Well considering the paparazzi is obsessed with Affleck, we'll know if this is true before long.

Was just thinking this same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if we had more definitive answers before the end of this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"