Supergirl Best Episode S1 vs. S2 VOTE!

I think he's saying he didn't read both options on a two-option poll. ;)

So you didn't realize that Exodus was in Season 2 not Season 1?????? What?

I only accessed the thread before from a link you posted in another thread and just saw the two options but didn't check the title. Since there had been the season 1 voting thread before and you kept narrowing it down further to get a winner, I wasn't thinking it was now a season 1 v season 2 thread.

I only accessed the thread before from a link you posted in another thread and just saw the two options but didn't check the title. Since there had been the season 1 voting thread before and you kept narrowing it down further to get a winner, I wasn't thinking it was now a season 1 v season 2 thread.

So, you didn't read both options........ :cwink:

Hi. I had no idea that this forum existed until recently, so I've been poking around a bit and found out that Kelly seems to like polling. lol.

In light of that, I thought the first thing I should do then is participate in a poll. :)

Sure that Exodus will win, but I'm going with The Plane save in the Pilot.

The special effects in that scene was stunning and I just love brand new Kara throwing off her glasses, and ripping off that leather jacket. (Where is that leather jacket anyway. I love that jacket and I've been looking in dark alleys to find it!) Not quite getting off the ground, flying upside down and trying to squeeze that plane through the bridge. The 'O come on' cracked me up. And it was the first you know. You just don't forget your first. ha.

Ink Slinger, click the radio button to see your vote reflected at the top.

So... guess, we are back to square one. :)

And, just as I thought we were winning. :sly:

The poll seems to be closed already, so I guess Ink Slinger's vote didn't count?

Anyway, welcome Ink Slinger.

Shoooooo....missed the poll by a few minutes.

Looks like we have our winner....and it is the Scene from Exodus.

Sooooooo....now on to other things....yes we will be doing a best Episode, but I'll wait till much later for that one. So the winner is........

Kara and Alex save the Space Ship 2.15 "Exodus"

Hi. I had no idea that this forum existed until recently, so I've been poking around a bit and found out that Kelly seems to like polling. lol.

In light of that, I thought the first thing I should do then is participate in a poll. :)

Sure that Exodus will win, but I'm going with The Plane save in the Pilot.

The special effects in that scene was stunning and I just love brand new Kara throwing off her glasses, and ripping off that leather jacket. (Where is that leather jacket anyway. I love that jacket and I've been looking in dark alleys to find it!) Not quite getting off the ground, flying upside down and trying to squeeze that plane through the bridge. The 'O come on' cracked me up. And it was the first you know. You just don't forget your first. ha.

Sorry you missed this poll Ink Slinger, but can certainly participate in the others.....The polling is just helping in our countdown to the premiere of Season 3 on October 9th.....For season 1 we counted down using a different comic book cover from Supergirl for each day.....Season 2 we celebrated a different character each week with our favorite scenes. Season 3 we are counting down celebrating the best and brightest of both Seasons 1 and 2, just to keep us coming back to the forum and discussing our favorites. Makes the time go by a little faster. :) Welcome to the Hype!

Ink Slinger, click the radio button to see your vote reflected at the top.

So... guess, we are back to square one. :)

And, just as I thought we were winning. :sly:

Is it rude to be happy about someone missing the poll? :sly:

And so, Exodus won on a technicality. :)

If anything, I guess this could be taken as a tiny (super tiny) indication that there are enough people who loved each season. That is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"