Far From Home Best Spider-Man Villain We've Had? (Potential Spoilers Inside)

I remember when they dropped the first Doc Ock poster at SDCC 2003 and this place went absolutely nuts.

Good times.

Really wish Dafoe's costume was better.

So
Doc Ock
Mysterio
Vulture-ish (I know it wasn't accurate, but it was a good villian and backstory)
Goblin
Lizard
Sand Man

The rest were just meh.

My hopes of ever seeing him square off against King Pin live action have gone by the wayside now :( (Btw how did they get King Pin in ITTSV?)

My hopes of ever seeing him square off against King Pin live action have gone by the wayside now :( (Btw how did they get King Pin in ITTSV?)
He debuted in a Spidey comic.

He debuted in a Spidey comic.

I know but they packaged him with Daredevil when those rights were sold. Did they get separate cartoon vs live action rights?

I know but they packaged him with Daredevil when those rights were sold. Did they get separate cartoon vs live action rights?
More of a Quicksilver scenario most likely.

Absolutely loved Mysterio, Vulture, and Dafoe's Goblin, but Doc Ock still reigns supreme for me. Alfred Molina was awesome.

Really wish Dafoe's costume was better.

So
Doc Ock
Mysterio
Vulture-ish (I know it wasn't accurate, but it was a good villian and backstory)
Goblin
Lizard
Sand Man
Actually, it doesn't go far against what Adrian Toomes faced with Gregory Bestman, it is probably more faithful than what we got in the 90s cartoon.

1. Doc Ock
2. Vulture
3. Green Goblin (Dafoe)
4. Lizard

It's a tie with Doc Ock and Mysterio for me.
I like Doc Ock's story and Mysterio's show off personality is entertaining to me.

Mysterio and Vulture are better than Doc Ock.

Doc Ock followed by Mysterio. But Doc Ock is tier 1 with TDK Joker and Magneto.

1. Doctor Octopus
2. Green Goblin (SM1)
3. Vulture
4. Mysterio
5. Lizard

Actually, it doesn't go far against what Adrian Toomes faced with Gregory Bestman, it is probably more faithful than what we got in the 90s cartoon.

Well, the 90's cartoon skipped the "old thief/scientist" angle and skipped to the updated, "Steals youth to stay alive and beat cancer" Vulture of the 90's...when everything in Spidey's world kind of sucked. I personally like the Homecoming Vulture better.

Well, the 90's cartoon skipped the "old thief/scientist" angle and skipped to the updated, "Steals youth to stay alive and beat cancer" Vulture of the 90's...when everything in Spidey's world kind of sucked. I personally like the Homecoming Vulture better.
It's not hard to notice. I do enjoy how they handled that plot in the cartoon albeit still being a goofy one.

Doc Ock
Mysterio
Lizard
Vulture
Green Goblin

Those 4 after Doc are the same ballpark to me. Doc is the one that stands out.

It's still Ock, and it might always be.

Also, let me commend all of you would contributed to VINO having zero votes. This restores some of my faith in humanity.

Nuff said. 17 years later, I'm still waiting on a superhero movie to top the fights in these movies.

Dr Octopus. Its not even close. These movies have not had many really good villains.

1. Dr. Octopus
2. Green Goblin
3. New Goblin
4. Vulture

5. Sandman/Venom
6. Electro?

Yeah, a lot of them haven't been good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"