Best Superhero Action/Fight sequence ever!

bingy13

Sidekick
Reaction score
Okay, could we possibly try and compile a list of every fight/action sequence in these movies? And if that isn't impossible, just say what action/fight scene you thought was the greatest.

I'll go old school and simple: I like the rooftop fight in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the most. It didn't try and wow you necessarily, it was what it was. I appreciated the grittyness, and the Shredder falling into a garbage truck.

bingy13 said:
I'll go old school and simple: I like the rooftop fight in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the most. It didn't try and wow you necessarily, it was what it was. I appreciated the grittyness, and the Shredder falling into a garbage truck.

Yeah, I love that. And the fighting is incredible considering the rubber costumes - just think how limiting the Batman costumes are, whereas the Turtles can leap and somersault and do anything.

I would say my favorite comic book movies fights would be the V for Vendetta fight secenes. I just loved those.

Nightcrawler's assault on the White House in "X2" beats all.

bored said:
Nightcrawler's assault on the White House in "X2" beats all.

Bingo. :up:
I'm also a fan of the Blade vs. Nomak fight from Blade II. Badass :up:
None of the other Marvel movies have had really killer fight scenes. :(

The train fight from Spider-Man 2
The dock scene in Batman Begins
Nightcrawler vs. The White House in X2

Crow shoot out
Doc Ock vs. Spider-Man
Nightcrawler in White House
X3 final fight(was dissapointed with movie, but good to see the X-Men as a team)
Wolverine taking out soilders in X2

The bloodrave scene in Blade still remains the best.

Hulk vs. tanks in the desert, greatest moment in any superhero movie :)

Wyrminarrd said:
Hulk vs. tanks in the desert, greatest moment in any superhero movie :)

Hell yeah.
Too bad most people wanted 2 hours of that as opposed to, you know, an intelligent movie. :rolleyes:

Blade vs. Nomak. Nothing can top that fight.

Ben Urich said:
Hell yeah.
Too bad most people wanted 2 hours of that as opposed to, you know, an intelligent movie. :rolleyes:
2 hours of that wouldnt be bad either...

Logan vs. the Army...X2
Nightcrawler goes to Washington...X2
Hulk vs. Tanks.....Hulk
Spiderman vs GreenGoblin....Spiderman
Spiderman vs Doc Ock...Spiderman 2
Blood Rave....Blade
747 scene...Superman Returns
Docks/warehouse scene....Batman Begins
Superman saving Lois.....Superman the Movie

xwolverine2 said:
2 hours of that wouldnt be bad either...

Ah, you wouldn't know intelligent if it walked up to you on the street and started postulating on Einstein's theory of relativity. ;) :p

Gotta love though, how, when asked to name one thing, there are people who list. I'm tempted to list, honestly, but I'll stick to one single thing.

Hulk vs. the Military, from the tanks all the way to fighting the helicopters. THAT was friggin' awesome.

Spidey vs. Doc Ock on the train. That fight was thrilling, desperate and heroic all at the same time. Best ever!!

Actually, now that I think about it, one fight scene where I just really wanted the good guy to kick the ***** out of the villian was the one in Unbreakable. The escaped convict that basically sadistically tortured that family was dispicable. I was rooting for Bruce Willis to strangle the crap out of that guy.

Infinity9999x said:
Actually, now that I think about it, one fight scene where I just really wanted the good guy to kick the ***** out of the villian was the one in Unbreakable. The escaped convict that basically sadistically tortured that family was dispicable. I was rooting for Bruce Willis to strangle the crap out of that guy.
Yeah, it was simple and great. It felt like it was happening in the room right there with you. James Newton Howard's score really helped that movie. I think it's Shyamalan's greatest, but that's just my opinion.

I will agree with those above me. Woverine vs Army in X2, Blade and Nomak, and Nightcrawler in the White House.

How about the entire of The Matrix Reloaded?

Kevin Roegele said:
How about the entire of The Matrix Reloaded?

yuk

So many to mention.

Blade in the Bloodbath club- Blade
Superman saving Lois- Superman the Movie (classic)
Hulk vs. military- Hulk
Nightcrawler in white house as well as Wolverine vs. Deathstrike- X2
anytime Spidey fought Green Goblin- Spider-man

and the most memorable
anytime Spidey fought Doc Ock- Spider-man 2

Wolverine getting beat down by Juggernaut.
That was nice. :)

Wolverine vs. Juggernaut (I wanted to see Juggernaut vs. Colossus. Oh well) - X3

Mr. Wagner vs. the Secret Service - X2

Wolverine vs. Sabertooth on Liberty's head - X-Men

Wolverine vs. Lady Deathstrike - X2

Evil Cyclops vs. Jean Grey - X2

Magneto vs. Plastic Prison Security - X2

The Hulk vs. Military - Hulk

Dr. Octavius vs. Spider-man at any time in the movie - Spider-man 2

Superman vs. The Plane/Shuttle - Superman Returns

Hellboy vs. Sameal at any point in the film - Hellboy

Batman vs. Penguin's thugs after Cobblepot says "Burn baby, burn!" - Batman Returns

Blade vs. Frost and his gang in the temple - Blade

Blade vs. Drake (I didn't like the movie as a whole at all, but that fight scene is still great IMHO) - Blade: Trinity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"