Best Trilogy Movie Poll.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
Ok this was bound to happen with the caping of spiderman and pirates 3rd movies. A poll from yours truely about trilogies again. So vote for the best trilogy. That being 3 movies in a movie series. This poll will only have movies in trilogy form. Not like bond or harry potter with more then 3 films.
I hope you enjoy my selections boys and girls.:woot:

There's a ton of these that have been made in the past, just search it

back to the future for me.

but movies is indeed correct.

A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi

Not even close.

People ACTUALLY voted for POTC? how many 12 year old girls are on here? Someone would vote it ABOVE Star wars 4,5,6?

Seems rather concerning, as I'd place it near the bottom of that list most definately :(

LOTR and POTC are good but it's Back to the Future for me :up:

I voted for the Indiana Jones trilogy even though it's about to be ruined by an unnecessary #4.

DAMN YOU GEORGE LUCAS, STEVEN SPIELBERG, and yes, even you HARRISON FORD!

1. STAR WARS - The Original Trilogy

2. SPIDER-MAN

3. LORD OF THE RINGS

4. Back to The Future

5. POTC

Austin Powers!

okay so not really, but I voted for them anyway because all three are consistantly funny and it isn't going to get any votes.

I would have to say either Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. A trilogy to me is more than just three films, its three parts to one story.

Indiana Jones is the best trilogy. :up:

Lol @ people who thought the Spider-Man trilogy was the best.
Clearly, there were superior ones...

:csad:

Star Wars (Original) and Indiana Jones

lord of the rings- it was helped by the feeling of continuity by filming back to back and didn't have the handicap of the studio seeing what worked and dictating what went in the next one.

i see all 6 star wars so thats weird but i would say the last 3 were a great trilogy in their own right

X men as seen as a trilogy is stunning. X1 introduction X2 character X3 the big bang finale like any good movie should have

1. Star Wars ORIGINAL Trilogy. No contest. This is just so much flawless fun with depth and revolutionary.

2. Lord of the Ring Trilogy.

3. The Godfather Trilogy: This SHOULD be number 1 for Part I and Part II but Part III was just so underwhelming it fails to be higher.

4. Indiana Jones

5. The Dollar Trilogy (A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)

6. The John Ford Calvalry trilogy

7. Back to the Future Trilogy

8. Spider-Man trilogy

The rest of the modern trilogies (as I"m blanking on older ones at the moment) aren't good enough to be ranked as either they weren't that good (Blade trilogy) had a disappointing end that really ruined things (X-Men trilogy) or the sequels were just a bad idea or terribly executed (Jurassic Park, Matrix and Pirates of the Carribean).

Just my opinion though.

1. The Star Wars trilogies
2. Indiana Jones trilogy
3. Lord of the Rings trilogy

i wish you allowed for more than one voting.

Star Wars isnt a trilogy anymore, its a 6-part saga. complain what you want with the prequels, but they are linked to the originals the way the originals are linked to the prequels. they cannot be separated. not anymore.

Spiderman will be taken off that list soon because of the 4th movie efforts (which they have to, since the 3rd didnt really feel like an ending).

the same goes with Jurassic Park.

Indiana Jones has technically stopped being a trilogy since they started shooting the 4th movie last month.

so for me that just leaves:

The Lord of the Rings trilogy
The Godfather trilogy
Back to the Future Trilogy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"