• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Best Best 3rd Film To A Trilogy Or Series.

either Jedi or Ultimatum...

At Worlds End, and T3 are the worst. I thought Goldfinger was really unfunny too (and I loved the first two)

I always thought episode I, was more like a seperate story that didnt really add anything, you had jar jar, who obviously behind fan appeal was removed mostly from the 2nd and 3rd, because people didnt stand for it.

I liked Hayden in the third one, not the second one. He pulled off the dark side look really eerily.

I understand what you're saying. You really don't have to watch the first one to understand the next two as it really adds nothing to the next 2 films.

Return of the Jedi for me, with honourable mentions for Return of the King and Prisoner of Azkaban.

The Return of the King
Revenge of the Sith
Goldfinger
Return of the Jedi

I always thought episode I, was more like a seperate story that didnt really add anything, you had jar jar, who obviously behind fan appeal was removed mostly from the 2nd and 3rd, because people didnt stand for it.

I liked Hayden in the third one, not the second one. He pulled off the dark side look really eerily.

he pulled off the look but the acting was pretty terrible. I think this was because Lucas was never an actor's director. He's always been a visionary. It was a seperate story but I kinda liked that. You had Quai Gon and Maul, both were great characters. Idk this argument can go on forever lol. Prequels are over and done with (thank god).

"Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"...hands down...From the great opening with young Indy to that final shot of Indy, Henry Sr, Sallah and Brody riding off into the sunset as the march plays them off...

Pure Bliss.

After that "Return of the Jedi" and "Goldfinger" are simultaneously close seconds.

But how could you include "The Matrix Revolutions," "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" and "Batman Forever" but leave off "Robocop 3," "Rambo 3" and "Beverly Hills Cop 3" ?

Oh well...not enough room I suppose...

Last Crusade. First 3rd movie of a trilogy that came to mind. I hope one day that BB3 will take it's place on my own list.

Personal favorites are:

Die Hard With a Vengence, The Bourne Ultimatum, and Goldfinger.

Return Of The King
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
The Bourne Ultimatum

- Last Crusade ( I think the first threequel to be very good and is arguably the best in the series)
- Return of the Jedi (not my favorite in the saga, but hey, it the freaking end of SW)
- Revenge of the Sith (in a sense it was really the end of the movies, and it hit emotionally for me, I still remember waiting in that line, and then the duel...holy ****)
- Goldfinger
- Return of the King - emotionally powerful in every way. It was extraordinary
- Bourne Ultimatum - still one of my favorite endings of all time
- Die Hard With A Vengeance - unlike the Lethal Weapon series, the Die Hard series has had four solid films and you know what? It's my favorite one.
- Back to the Future - the theme of destiny and choices always wins for me

D'oh! I forgot Back to the Future. I might even like it more than the original. Its the second one that I never cared for.

Really? The third is my least favorite. I've grown to like the second one alot more over the years.

But nothing beats the first.

Really? The third is my least favorite. I've grown to like the second one alot more over the years.

But nothing beats the first.

I've always liked the past more than the future, so thats probably why I prefer #3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"