Best Trilogy Movie Poll.

These are my favorites.
Indy
Back to the Future
Die Hard

The Original Star Wars Trilogy, with Lord of the Rings at a close second.

It's a toughie. I voted X-Men because it's my favourite and for re-watchability reasons. LOTR however is the best trilogy ever imo.

1. Star Wars
2. LOTR
3. Spider-Man
4. Indiana Jones
5. Pirates

1. LOTR
2. Star Wars (Original)
3. Spiderman
4. Indiana Jones
5. BTTF
I like Spidey the best, but out of pure quality of the movies, LOTR. I haven't seen any Godfather movie from start to finish, so that might be near the top of my list when I finally sit down and watch them judging by its reputation.

Indiana Jones only because it was the most cohexive trilogy and most entertaining.

I just realized Evil Dead Trilogy is severely missing from this poll.

Another great one. Beter than Pirates, Ameircan Pie, austin Powers, Blade, Die Hard and a few others up there, anyway.

Star Wars episodes 4, 5, and 6 is the best trilogy, but I knew it would win so I voted for my secont favorite:

Pirates Of The Caribbean Trilogy

Don't know if it's the best, but I enjoyed PotC the most.
And X-Men ofcourse

If you wanna ask me which trilogies are my favorites, then I'll list them as follows:

1. LOTR
2. Star Wars (original)
3. Indiana Jones
4. Spider-Man
4. Back to the Future
5. Star Wars (prequel)
6. X-Men
7. Pirates of the Caribbean

Remember, these are all Trilogies that I like. This is not just a ranking of trilogies that I've seen. I love all of the trilogies on that list, and I listed them in order of how much I love them.

The Godfather Trilogy.

Nuff' said.

My Favorite
1. Star Wars (OT)
2. Indiana Jones
3. LOTR
4. Godfather (#4 because of the 3rd)
5. Man With No Name
6. Back to the Future
7. Star Wars (PT)
8. Spider-Man
9. Die Hard
10. Shrek

Shrek can possibly be removed after Bourne Ultimatum.

i wish you allowed for more than one voting.

Star Wars isnt a trilogy anymore, its a 6-part saga. complain what you want with the prequels, but they are linked to the originals the way the originals are linked to the prequels. they cannot be separated. not anymore.

Spiderman will be taken off that list soon because of the 4th movie efforts (which they have to, since the 3rd didnt really feel like an ending).

the same goes with Jurassic Park.

Indiana Jones has technically stopped being a trilogy since they started shooting the 4th movie last month.

so for me that just leaves:

The Lord of the Rings trilogy
The Godfather trilogy
Back to the Future Trilogy

I disagree

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member