Black Canary Casting Thread

Kebab gud

Sidekick
Reaction score
Imagine ... someone is casting a Black canary Live action movie..
now the time has come to fine some one to play Dinah Lance aka Black Canary aka The Blonde Bombshell :p

Just for inspiration here is a picture of Kristen Bell in the Black Canary costume (shes to short, only 5'1)
kristenbellcanary.jpg

If she was just 4inces taller she whould be perfect

Kristen Bell makes no sense. Sure she's wearing fishnets, but that shouldn't be the deciding factor. She's not a strong enough actress to pull it off.

Anyway, I like Charlize Theron.

Yeah Kristen Bell is an awful choice. She looks like a ******ed dwarf in that picture too.

Theron would obviously be good given shes an accomplished actress but realistically I doubt she'd take on a role like this (especially after the last time she did, it tanked).

Theron is a terrible choice.
king_kong_naomi_watts2.jpg

Now Naomi Watts? :up::up:

Why is Theron a "terrible" choice?

I could see Watts though.

Charlize Theron is getting abit old for the part issent she..

yeah .. from what i remember Black Canary is ALOT younger then Green Arrow, and he is in his early/mid 40s so BC needs to be in her 20s

She is younger, but I don't think she's that young.

Anyway, I think it would translate better in a film if she's the same age as Ollie.

one of the things that makes there relationship spesial is the age gap...

Ohh and this ...
rescue.jpg

(For thos who dont get it.. the bloody girl is Black Canary, after she was tortured)

Melissa George has the look, shes 5'8 and is 30 but looks younger
actressMelissaGeorge1.jpg

Majik1387 said:
Theron is a terrible choice.
king_kong_naomi_watts2.jpg

Now Naomi Watts? :up::up:
oooooo:wow: didnt think of her!manip please anyone on kristens body?

Dinah Lance took her mother's title as Black Canary at the tender age of 19.
http://www.canarynoir.com/index.php?page=blackcanary
(greatest Birds of Prey website ever, by the way)

Of course, that was a while ago, and I think Dinah is in her early 30s in current continuity.

I think you're all looking in the wrong places for your Black Canary actresses. Dinah is a natural brunette who wears a blonde wig as part of her costume (she didn't start dying her hair blonde until she joined the Birds of Prey). We don't need a blonde actress. We need a brunette and one damn convincing wig & make-up lady.

true she wears a wig.. but she is "The blond bombshell "
i think we need a naturally blond actress. I still dont get why then went with a wig! nothing is more unrealistic then fighting crime in a wig.
It whould be alot cooler is she chould change her hair color, afterall she is a "meta".

But then again.. it dossent really mattern what hair color an actor/actress has.
aslong as shes 5'4" or there about and is ...... HOT! (There .. i said it)

I have a very good choice for Black Canary, soon to be posted in the Justice League thread as well as this one.

Post ****e... you post a post to say your going to post several posts......
dude .. weak!

Ignore the Troll everyone!

ok .. What about Jessica Biel..
Shes the right age, right hight, looks good in leather, looks good with big muscles and when kicking ass!
Jessica%20Biel-14.jpg

jessicaatthegymn.jpg

only prboblem is that she has been in a comic book movie (Blade3)

^That's not the only probelm. :o
She's ugly as hell for Black Canary

if you read more then one post at a time you whouldnt need to ask ...

its Jessica Biel
jb05.jpg

Kebab gud said:
Ignore the Troll everyone!

ok .. What about Jessica Biel..
Shes the right age, right hight, looks good in leather, looks good with big muscles and when kicking ass!
Jessica%20Biel-14.jpg

jessicaatthegymn.jpg

only prboblem is that she has been in a comic book movie (Blade3)

Big muscles?! :huh: When did she ever have "big muscles"? If you mean her role in Blade:Trinity, not even...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"