Blink 182 Reunion!

BeserkerHilf

Imminently Imminent
Reaction score
So aside from them presenting at the Grammy's on Sunday, there's speculation spreading like wildfire across the web saying that the band is getting back together.

I, for one, am crazy excited that this is happening.

Could be cool. Sometimes when punk bands have a chance to age the result is really good music.
I'll keep my ear on this.
:up:

ha ha, i used to love blink back when i had crappy taste in music. though, sometimes their first two albums can still get me off. i think its mostly nostalgia though. had some fun times at their concerts, messing with the teenie bopper girls who came to the show with their moms.

well as there presenting an award together you never know, we definatly have progress.

would be cool if they actually played the Grammy's, like keeping it secret, cant see it happening but one hopes.

This....is not needed. Blink 182 were absolute garbage. Between this and the Creed reuinon, were in for tough times.

Each of them have other projects now Mark has a solo album coming out, as does Travis with that rapper fella and Tom has the failing AVA thing. Maybe Toms getting them back together seeing as he ****ed up with AVA

I am so excited for this reunion, Blink 182 were pretty much my childhood and for most people my age. Watching the Grammy's especially for this.

i hope it happens. their last album was amazing. it was a mature grown up album.it actually was a great farewell.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes ****ing **** piss **** **** *****ucker mother****er **** farts turd and **** yesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that mean Angel and Airwaves will be disbanded. Btw, I hope Blink 182 is indeed getting back together.

Last edited:
This is terrible news. Blink-182 had an ok thing going for them in the '90s but Tom became gay as hell. The end.

well pills will do that to ya.

I can't wait until Summer.

they were still making some good music when they disbanded so this should be interesting

I could loop every song on Enema of the State and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. I'm all for this reunion.

I was in highschool when Enema came out. While they werent the greatest band out there, they were fun. Their very last album showed that they were on the road to maturity and attempting to take themselves seriously with mixed results. I'm interested to see where they go from here, and which version of themselves they'll cultivate (their immature and coarse side which made them famous, or their maturing "lets be real artists" side).

I just saw the news on the...uh, news - and what GREAT news it is. I loved these guys growing up & am excited to hear they're back together. Welcome back, gentlemen.

they're my all time greatest band, and even i know they aren't the greatest artists. however, their dick jokes and toilet humor hit the scene just as the safe n*sync and backstreet boys did.

they were the anti-boy band, which is probably the reason I love em so much. no homo.

The reason I like their music is because it's just so simplistic, yet, feel good at the same time.

They only have 2 good songs that I liked. All The Small Things and I Miss You.

As big of a Blink fan as I was/am, I cannot listen to "All the Small Things"

Hate it.

Um, what of Transplants? I've yet to catch them on tour. I have seen Blink, and I'm not pressed to see them again.

Didn't the Transplants disband a few years ago?

Last edited:
Ew. Blink 182 is one of the last bands on the planet that needs to reunite. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"