Boom Studios to produce Power Rangers comics

Reaction score
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/comic-con-mighty-morphin-power-806010

power_rangers_red_ranger.jpg

Looking good so far!

Any thoughts on this?

Just read issue 0 I love the idea of
Tommy being haunted by Rita.

Read MMPR:pink and it was really enjoyable. It's everything I want from the PR universe + she got a slight upgrade
tumblr_o83p3t3z9v1sff0xeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o83p3t3z9v1sff0xeo2_1280.jpg

Confirmed (official news tomorrow). From Tom Taylor and Stephen Byrne.

9vn8i667sbrx.jpg

And it's real!

Here's what I think would happen:

So Ranger powers are based in magic yeah? So they have some edge over Superman and Wonder Woman.

Trini would have an edge over Green Lantern for sure.

Billy would probably hack into Cyborg's armour.

Batman would have an edge over them martial arts wise.

The Flash would beat everyone and could stop them from even morphing.

So i've figured out who Lord Drakkon (evil white/green ranger) is.

Its Zack. An alternate timeline Zack who took Rita up on her offer to be the green ranger and then took over earth. I mean his forces are called the Mastodon Sentires for crying out loud!

I have a question about this comic and if I buy volume 1 off amazon what issues does that cover and how many issues do I have to buy after to catch up. Just found out about this comic on the power rangers 2017 thread and needed some help and any and all comments would be greatly appreciated

I have a question about this comic and if I buy volume 1 off amazon what issues does that cover and how many issues do I have to buy after to catch up. Just found out about this comic on the power rangers 2017 thread and needed some help and any and all comments would be greatly appreciated

There's only one Trade Paperback out at the moment and it's volume 1 which covers issues 0-4. Currently we are on Issue 12 with another Issue coming out every month coupled with Justice League/Power Rangers. Volume 2 comes out March and covers Issues 5-8 and Volume 3 comes out in June and has Issues 9-12.

There are ways you could catch up legally and illegally.

I really hope we get more spot light on Trini soon. I love Kim but Trini was always my #1 while she was around.

There's only one Trade Paperback out at the moment and it's volume 1 which covers issues 0-4. Currently we are on Issue 12 with another Issue coming out every month coupled with Justice League/Power Rangers. Volume 2 comes out March and covers Issues 5-8 and Volume 3 comes out in June and has Issues 9-12.

There are ways you could catch up legally and illegally.

Well what do you think would be the easiest and cost effective.

Shame this doesn't get more traction around here. Such a great series.

And we just found out who the team was before Jason and co. and had a male Pink Ranger finally!

Shaking and crying! Saban needs to give us a whole movie around this, an animated series, give us a reboot series based on Booms comics.

I agree! Their is so much material to work with for a sequel to the movie! They better capitalize off this ASAP!

They killed Tommy. We had ourselves a Tommy on Tommy Tommicide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"