Two Questions about the Power Rangers Movie

1. Because bigger budget = better looking command center
2. I'm guessing you're referring to the motocross-looking suits. My guess is they wanted them to look more protected than spandex did. I thought they looked fine.

America.

pridepoweramerica.jpg

What I want to know is why somebody would WILLINGLY be watching the Power Rangers movie.

What I want to know is why somebody would WILLINGLY be watching the Power Rangers movie.

Same reason why someone would willingly watch Wolverine and then willingly use a scene from that movie as their avatar.

Same reason why someone would willingly watch Wolverine and then willingly use a scene from that movie as their avatar.

Oh... Hard burn.

Seriously though... It's cool to watch the Power Rangers movie, but not go into fan inconsistency mode.

The film takes place in an alternative timeline, meaning things are different.

I thought after the credits there was a scene where Tommy woke up and we find out it was all a dream?

I'm not gonna lie i didn't like the fact that Zordon was some crusty old guy in a tube.... kinda ruined the magic for me. :(

I had a huge crush on Kimberly back in the day.

I had a huge crush on Kimberly back in the day.

Which one's she? I used to like the pink one. You know, the pink one, with no boobs but a face a young boy can fap over.

yeah, Kimberly was the pink one. Trini was the yellow one. Zack was the black one. kind of racist, actually...

I'm not gonna lie i didn't like the fact that Zordon was some crusty old guy in a tube.... kinda ruined the magic for me. :(

haha! Same here. I thought he was a floating head in another dimension.

yeah, Kimberly was the pink one. Trini was the yellow one. Zack was the black one. kind of racist, actually...

I'm not sure if I should add you as a friend now I know we've fapped over the same person. I mean, we're practically family.

I'm not sure if I should add you as a friend now I know we've fapped over the same person. I mean, we're practically family.

:lmao:

you do what you feel is right, eggyman...

Is that why they traded out the Asian girl for a black girl later on?

They did still make the head ranger the White Ranger?

:o I have this on dvd...and yes, it's better than part 2. The second movie.

And Kimberly while hot isn't washed up. She was on that one CBS show....that got canned after only 2 seasons. Flashpoint. Also was on Felicity for 40 eppys back in the day.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005057/

Wow....she's like the only one to have a career...after Power Rangers.

Is that why they traded out the Asian girl for a black girl later on?

They did still make the head ranger the White Ranger?

yeah, the black girl became the yellow ranger after Trini and the white ranger was still the head of the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"