Breaking Bad - - Part 15

DkSOSlv.gif
o3aQZde.gif

Cranston won this shootout.

Seems Sony is REALLY trying to make up for their losses from TASM2 :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/Breaking-Bad-The-Complete-Series-Barrel-Blu-ray/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561y%252d024%252d20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-024-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00N0YUU94&ASIN=B00N0YUU94&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

They even threw in a bonus USB drive in, exclusive to this release...which is a ****ty move, if you ask me. Not only does this tarnish the "collector's" value of the original set...the new release gets a bonus feature not available on the others. Nice. :dry:

Yes, I'm sure a lot of people who bought it already are going to lose sleep over not getting a USB.

I finally caved in and got Netflix. For the past week, I've been re-watching Breaking Bad (one of these days, I'll get the DVD set). I'm currently in the middle of season 3. Once I'm done with Breaking Bad, I'll be finally checking out House of Cards. I'm almost always behind on television shows. :p

In my opinion, Breaking Bad is one of the few things in entertainment that has truly earned and lived up to its hype. Nothing is perfect, but Breaking Bad is really close. It's easily my favorite drama series to date. That's saying a lot too, because I'm a big fan of The Wire and The Sorpranos, too.

I have a lot of friends who are huge Game of Thrones fans. While I enjoy the show all right, it's not my favorite thing ever. Anyway, a lot of my friends are upset about the Emmys and said things such as "I'm glad Breaking Bad is finally over so something else can win. I couldn't even get past watching the first boring episode! Peter Dinklage should have won instead of Aaron Paul!" And there I was, grinning. This show deserved ALL of the awards it got.

Also, major kudos to Moira Walley-Beckett for winning the Emmy for Outstanding Writing. "Ozymandias" might be the finest episode in television history for me? The first time I watched it, the episode just stayed with me that entire week. The story, the writing, the acting ... It's perfectly powerful in this episode. In my opinion, "Ozymandias" is the series finale, and the last two episodes are the epilogue.

Yeah, Ozymandias really might be my favorite episode of any television series EVER. That episode still gives me chills.

Breaking Bad is still my favorite show of all-time, is Better Call Saul still happening?

Yes. It's taking place before, during, and after Breaking Bad.

I watched an episode if The X-Files co-starring Dean Norris; guess what kind of character he played. This time, though, he actually got inside the RV.

I've resumed binge watching this show....AGAIN. Like for the 7th time. Zod, I miss this show. :(

ozymandias is my favourite episode hands down

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!! WE'RE A FAMILY!!!!! .......we're a family"

Can anyone please post a picture of Walt in Season 1 when he is getting an adrenaline rush in his car after blowing up Tuco's place, please?

Giancarlo Esposito will be at Wizardcon this Saturday in Richmond...guess where I'll be :awesome:

Seems Sony is REALLY trying to make up for their losses from TASM2 :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/Breaking-Bad-The-Complete-Series-Barrel-Blu-ray/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561y%252d024%252d20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-024-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00N0YUU94&ASIN=B00N0YUU94&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

They even threw in a bonus USB drive in, exclusive to this release...which is a ****ty move, if you ask me. Not only does this tarnish the "collector's" value of the original set...the new release gets a bonus feature not available on the others. Nice. :dry:

Not to say ASM2 didn't perform WAAAY under their expectations, but Sony has been bleeding money for years.

It's the reason why they've continued to lay off more and more people each year, and continue to debate whether to dissolve their film division (the only reason it hasn't happened yet being Marvel bailing them out by buying the merchandising rights to Spider-Man, and allowing them to keep the film rights).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"