Breaking Bad - - Part 15

How in the hell does Aaron Paul look more like younger Jesse in this commercial than he did in the El Camino flashbacks?

Vince Gilligan better get some cash out of this, Goddammit.

I just saw that and using Breaking Bad to sell potato chips is :loco:

I just saw that and using Breaking Bad to sell potato chips is :loco:

I just find it mind-boggling that they use a meth dealer and his assistant to push chips... and one of the colors of the bags happens to be a meth shade of blue...

Using Tuco to try and react to those chips is genius.
Those chips must be addictive as s*** though. Which would make sense.

Obviously worked out for the best that Aaron Paul got it, but it’s fascinating to think that it was between the two of them considering Badgley is about 6-7 years younger than Paul.

Would’ve felt like Walt had literally recruited a teenager to cook meth with.

On today's edition of "Posts that aged like the finest of milks":

tumblr_lyftkkFDd21qe5zy2o1_500.gif

I'm thinking he's the one with the ax and the cool line, maybe that's why.

I really can't think of another show that can balance drama and humor as well as Breaking Bad. :o

1d9f52a8aba8c17ae3ed5439d02c3f535131bdff.gifv
Case in point: the Star Trek pie eating contest discussion between Badger and Skinny Pete happening earlier in the same episode as this:

giphy.gif

I really can't think of another show that can balance drama and humor as well as Breaking Bad. :o

1d9f52a8aba8c17ae3ed5439d02c3f535131bdff.gifv
See, that one’s really only funny in gif form, because that scene just feels like you’re being dragged into a living nightmare.

But on the subject of humor…

Jerry would not have been able to take Walt’s mixture of pathetic tantrums and menace.

I know that math checks out, but I refuse to believe this.

I get it. 2013 still feels like it was only five years ago at most to me.

Anyway, happy 10th anniversary to the best episode of Breaking Bad and one of the greatest episodes of television in general.

Every time this thread gets bumped, I keep hoping it's about a 4k Blu Ray release :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"