Reaction score
It's official! Academy Award Winner Brie Larson is our Captain Marvel :hrt:

4Vc0QyK.jpg

CoGH3ARUMAEmZnk.jpg:large

YhX5jsl.jpg

Last edited:
Best news of the panel. :atp:

Perfect casting.

I still can't believe if finally happened. They really did so good with this casting. Our Carol Danvers is an Oscar winner with an amazing personality! :up:

I still can't believe if finally happened. They really did so good with this casting. Our Carol Danvers is an Oscar winner with an amazing personality! :up:
And she has the general look and demeanor for the role. It is rather perfect really.

That's probably the best casting news of the entire Marvel panel.

Finally!!!!!

tumblr_o9gjp4KD1P1s4x6ylo3_250_zpslfvwjxoi.gif
tumblr_o9gjp4KD1P1s4x6ylo1_250_zps2snfqila.gif
tumblr_o9gjp4KD1P1s4x6ylo2_250_zpssb5ts4m7.gif
tumblr_o9gjp4KD1P1s4x6ylo8_250_zpsolkchhge.gif

Could NOT be happier with this choice!!!!

Brie was a dream choice for me among younger choices. Not because of the Oscar, I just thought she was borderline perfect for this particular role and would fit into the MCU family chemistry wise as well.

Congrats to Brie Larson! Looks lIke she'll be a blonde for the conceivable future

I hope she gets the "mohawk sidecut". :o

I am soooooo happy and soooooooo relieved. For a while there, I didn't think it was gonna happen. Marvel could not have picked a better actress to bring Carol to life on screen. This is literally one of the best casting decisions they've ever made for the MCU.

And hey... Even the Katheryn Winnick fans on Twitter are taking the news surprisingly well... Well, most of them are anyway. Others... Not so much.

EDIT: And even though I'm fairly certain Carol will have long hair in the MCU, for anyone worried about whether or not Brie can pull off a shorter hairdo...

image.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"