Brotherhood of Sin, the world of Baggers

Baggers

#BagnallClub
Reaction score
Hi guys, it's me Baggers :)
I'm created this thread to show off my artwork and most to show of my characthers and world I have created over the last 8 years.

I think it's best to start off with the major characther of the piece:

*Quentin Bayson AKA Midnight Vigilante:

Half biten by a demon (the creature passes on it's DNA in the bite to infect the human host. The human host shows flu like problems, but is getting changed from within to make the host more demon to help the baby demon inside to grow before bursting out of the host). But before the demon could finish passing on the whole of it's DNA/embryo, Quentin is saved by a demon hunter called Marcus. Marcus notices Quentin has all the demon's powers but isn't infected with th embryo. Marcus trains Quentin to become the Midnight Vigilante (someone that has fought the Brotherhood and tried to stop them, the name has changed over time but the mission has stayed the same...to destroy the Brotherhood of Sin). Marcus was a pervouis Midnight Vigilante, he was the one to created the costume and the newspapers were the ones to nickname Marcus's urban myth style Vigilante. Marcus is later killed by one of his old enemies...The Lord (a vampire that had killed Marcus' family, the reason for Marcus becoming Midnight Vigilante). Quentin become the Midnight Vigilante and vows to destroy the Brotherhood.

:venom: Baggers :venom:

Here comes the pics, sorry about the lateness of the images was uploading them onto Photohost.org they were taking forever to upload lol.

1683Midnight-med.jpg

1683Quentin2.jpg

Here are some more pics...

1683Midnight5-med.jpg

1683Midnight4-med.jpg

1683Quentin_and_Helen-med.jpg

1683Midnight3-med.jpg

A coloured pic of the young lovers (modeled on me and my girlfriend).

1683Quentin_and_Helen2-med.jpg

hi ya, Baggers.. You do have a unique style with your arts..
I can see you do struggle with hands and feet... My suggestion with hands and feet is to draw them alone and see how it works..
Hands: check www.graceproducts.com/images/finger.jpg
Or go to google and click onto image and type in 'finger spelling'.. It's my best suggestion..

You can do the same for feet, get many images of feet and practice..

Do you have any anatomy books??

Thanx mate, thanx for looking and giving some feedback I'm kinda worried I'm not getting any my work can't be that bad lol.

Yeah I have lots of books on bodies, hands, feets, etc what can I say I'm guess I'm real lazy lol, the newest I did at work while it was kinda dead (I had somethig like 7 customers lol), of course I coloured it at home using photoshop. I think drawing at work is the only thing that keeps me sane and calm lol.

I guess I gotta start working more and more on my hands and feet and more on the body. What you think of my characther's face/head?? I think that's the only thing I can get right :p

So do you like the overall look of my hero?? anything you think I should add or take away from the hero??

Thanx for the feedback, nowadays it feels like me and you are the only ones on this forum lol

I really like the first coloured one.

However the head is rather big and the neck is too long.

Great stuff though.

P.S. : your character story reminds me of Blade

I know, my characther has been reworked, and I have added something to it over the last 8 years of it's creation.

My hero first started off life as a male version of a slayer (no costume, no superhero name) I was a big Buffy (still am) and thought what if there was a male slayer (what if the demons created there own kind of slayer. Created to stop the 'powers to be' slayer AKA Buffy). But instead of the Brotherhood finding him before he was chosen, Marcus did (a ex watcher) and trained him to be a weapon of good istead of evil.

Then from there I began to rework and change origins, but always keeping the idea of Marcus training him.

Later then I changed the origin some more, like my new origin (in first post) Quentin is biten by demon, trained by Marcus. Marcus dies again, Quentin goes solo before being found by a top secert military organization (think a mix of S.H.I.E.L.D and The Initiative from Buffy). They are like the last defence aganist demons, supernatural beings, The Brotherhood and other dangers).
This is where the costume begins to take shape (the costume starts off as a SAS style suit with googles lol).

I moved on a year later from that idea because I didn't like how it was working out and didn't feel right.

This is where I started from the begining and took aspects of each origin and added something new. This is where my newest origin comes into play (I been working on this storyline, origin, world, etc since laste 2002).

Sorry about the rant mate :)

Your style is more cartoony than serious but since you want to do toons for the paper that works out i think.

Thanx :) it's funny really anytime I try and do serious drawings they always come out cartoony guess someone is trying to tell me something lol

You guys like the look of my hero?? anything you guys would add?? or take away??

I was thinking about your hero's face.. Just a thought-- experiment drawing the mask without the pupils for the eyes.. Leave it white.. I think it'll make it look tougher.. What do u think?

That is an idea mate. I'll try that soon when I get a chance (it's my gf's bday this weekend so it's going to be alil mad lol) when I do some sketches I'll post them on-line if you like to see :)

Anymore ideas?? Any kick ass artists wanna try there hand at drawing my hero?? So I can see how cool he can actually look instaed of looking too cartoony or sucky cause of my artwork lol

Wanna see anymore of my characthers??

cool. i can dig your costumes. i'd offer to give it a shot, but i recently broke my hand :/ maybe tho, depending on how much vicodone i take and how ambitious i feel (finals week is great, no work to do whatsoever, so i'm just bumming around).

my only issue is your story. it seems you took Whistler and Blade, mixed them together in a vat, then took that and cut it inhalf to make your two characters. I admire the attempt, however you might want to be careful how much you take from your influences.

Good work overall and keep at it. :up:

I would like to try to do your character.. But it might take time since I'm busy with my application for school..

I would like to try to do your character.. But it might take time since I'm busy with my application for school..

That's cool mate no real rush :) whenever ya free, just wanna see what he looks like from a different artist's view (AKA better artist than me lol).

cool. i can dig your costumes. i'd offer to give it a shot, but i recently broke my hand :/ maybe tho, depending on how much vicodone i take and how ambitious i feel (finals week is great, no work to do whatsoever, so i'm just bumming around).

my only issue is your story. it seems you took Whistler and Blade, mixed them together in a vat, then took that and cut it inhalf to make your two characters. I admire the attempt, however you might want to be careful how much you take from your influences.

Good work overall and keep at it.

Thanx mate i know what you mean. When i was creating the new origin it wasn't till i looked away where i found out i almost ripped off the first Blade film :( which sucks. I'm hoping at the moment to think of a way to re-think or re-work my origin but keeping the main themes present in it.....

Thanx guys for keeping my thread open i had my worries....

I'm certainly giving it a shot.

That's mate, now i'm getting exicted. can't wait to see how you guys see my hero and how he looks in all your different skills....now i just gotta work on the origin lol

you gotta give me a couple of days though .

I'm a little busy

Yeah i know mate, i understand it's going to take everyone awhile, don't worry okay i understand :) thank you for taking time out to do this for me guys *group hug* lol

Baggers said:
Yeah i know mate, i understand it's going to take everyone awhile, don't worry okay i understand :) thank you for taking time out to do this for me guys *group hug* lol

Cool! I'll do it as soon as I can! :)

Yayness!! *does happy dance* lol thanx guys this means alot :) can't wait to see what you lot come up with :)

Hey guys you know any other ways to upload pictures/image on Superherohype instead of using photohost.org (i seem to have used up all my free space d'oh!! lol). Because i wanted to add some more images on-line for you guys.

I usually use photobucket.com since it does have large free space.. And I'm almost out of space.. :D one warning tho: you gotta edit the pic to ake it smaller otherwise u'll get all large pics like mu captain jamaica and capt. USSR.. It canbe fairly large! Ha.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"