Bruce Wayne on Smallville

Sintender

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok, I KNOW Bruce will NEVER be on the show, but a few years ago I STARTED writing a script I would have loved to see it get made. It's only like 4 pages then I gave up LOL. But just for ****s and giggles, I would like to hear what you all think of it.

Scene opens outside an Oliver Queen black tie fund raiser reception. Lois and Clark just step up to the door man, awaiting entrance.

DOOR MAN: “Good evening, may I have your name please?”

CLARK: “Kent, Clark.”

Clark turns to Lois and smirks.

CLARK: “Plus one.”

Lois looks at Clark and rolls her eyes.

LOIS: “Oh get off your high horse Smallville, the only reason the invite was under YOUR name was because YOU see Oliver more, and he knew that I’d come with you anyways”

As the Door man looks up from the clipboard, he hears the conversation and smiles. He points the way into the reception.

DOOR MAN: “Right this way please, I’ll let Mr. Queen know that you have arrived.”

Lois steps in front of Clark making sure SHE enters the building first. Both of them enter the room and look around in amazement.

CLARK: “Wow, Oliver really went all out on this fund raiser for the orphanage.”

LOIS: “Well it’s not just for ONE orphanage; it’s for all of them in Metropolis and Gothem. And at $1,000 a plate, I’m sure it will help a lot, this place is packed."

Clark looks around one more time, then turns to Lois.

CLARK: “Lets find Oliver; he said he wanted to introduce us to someone.”

LOIS: “Introduce us to someone? I thought we knew all of his friends.”

CLARK: “I don’t know, it’s just what he said.”

LOIS: “Hmmm.”

Lois and Clark start to walk around looking for Oliver. After a few seconds, Clark uses his “super hearing” to zero in on Oliver’s voice. Clark hears Oliver and begins to walk towards him.

CLARK: “This way, I think I see him.”

LOIS: “Were? I can’t see him.”

CLARK: “Trust me, he’s over here.”

LOIS: “Ok, he better be. These heels are killing me.”

Lois and Clark walk to the location were Clark heard Oliver’s voice. They look around only for a second, when they find Oliver.

CLARK: “See, I told you he was here.”

LOIS: “Lucky for you.”

The two walk up to Oliver and greet him. Lois hugs him and Clark shakes his hand.

LOIS: “Nice shin dig you have here Olie. I wish I could see the expression on the kid’s faces when they hear they are getting new stuff.”

OLIVER: “Well, you can. I have a few of them here for the presentation on the check.”

CLARK: “This was a really nice idea Oliver; I heard most of the orphanages have been having problems raising funds lately.”

OLIVER: “Yeah they have. With the recent crime wave in Gothem, most of the tax money has been going towards the police, and with the resection the donations have been low or non existent. But I can’t take all the credit for this; it was mostly my partner’s idea."

Oliver looks around for someone.

OLIVER: “Infact, that’s who I wanted to introduce you guys to. I think he’s around here somewhere.”

Oliver looks around and takes a few steps. He then sees a man with stylish black hair standing 6’2”. Oliver taps him on the shoulder and the man turns around.

OLIVER: “Lois Lane, Clark Kent, I’d like to introduce you to my long time friend and business partner, Bruce Wayne."

Lois and Clark both stand stunned in amazement. Bruce smirks, then reaches for Clark and shakes his hand.

BRUCE: “Nice to finally meet you Clark, Oliver has told me a lot about you.”

CLARK: “Not everything I hope.”

Clark says jokingly with a smile. Bruce smiles and gives a little laugh then turns to Lois.

BRUCE: “So, you are the incomparable Lois Lane, the only woman to ever tame Oliver Queen’s wild hart. It is truly an honor.”

Bruce reaches for Lois’ hand, pulls it up to his face and kisses it. Oliver then nudges Bruce with his elbow.

OLIVER: “Ok you big smoothie, I didn’t introduce you to my friend so you can flirt with her.”

LOIS: “It’s ok Olie, if it’ll get me an interview he can flirt all he wants.”

Lois says with a flirty smile.

LOIS: “I know Mr. Wayne hasn’t given one since he’s been back from……wherever he’s been for the last 5 years.”

Oliver looks at Lois with a slightly upset look for mentioning Bruce’s absence from the public eye. Clark sees this and tries to break the tension.

CLARK: “Come on Lois, let’s find our table, I’m hungry.”

BRUCE: “It’s ok guys, really. I would love to give you an interview Ms. Lane, but seeing that I own the Gothem Globe, it would be a conflict of interest if I gave you one before one of my own reporters. I hope you understand.”

Lois is disappointed, but she understands.

LOIS: “Unfortunately I do, can’t blame a gal for trying though.”

BRUCE: “No, I guess you can’t.”

LOIS: “Ok, can I at least get your opinion on that masked vigilantly that Gothem has recently acquired?”

Just as Bruce is about to talk, his phone beeps with a text message. He grabs his phone to read the message.

BRUCE: “Excuse me for one second, I need to check this.”

TEXT MESSAGE: (Sorry to interrupt sir, but you are needed back in Gothem. There is a situation.

Alfred)

BRUCE: “Damn, I’m sorry guys, I need to leave. Something came up back in Gothem. I wanted to be here for the check presentation to the kids. Could you do me a favor Oliver? Let me know what the total for the night is and I’ll match it.”

Last edited:
That is a great script man. Why don't they let him be on there. I know of the rules dc has with Batman. Do it anyway!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks alot man :) Yeah they should let him on for the last season, but I doubt they will. Would be REALLY cool.

From what I remember, the DC comics mandate is a combination of Dc Comics saying Hell No, and Christopher Nolan saying Hell No. :)

That said, I do hold out for a reference to him by the very end.

It wouldn't even be that hard.
You just need to see a text message or something from a man named Bruce. :)

Probably to Oliver Queen. "Paperwork for transference to Arkham Asylum complete, Oliver" from BruceWyne. :) See that would work, and even Christopher Nolan wouldn't complain.

Seriously, someone contact Christopher Nolan and see if he would mind that.

Last edited:
homecoming1682.jpg

For Your Script

I'd LOVE to see Bruce Wayne on Smallville. Damn, if not Batman at least let him show up!

Who's to say bruce would have been ruined. We don't know how it would have been.

Well ollie was one thing bruce could have been different more so if it was only a few episodes he showed up.

Maybe in earlier seasons... just maybe. But in the newer ones no, I don't think it would had worked. The character of Adam Knight had that potential, but then again I think they would have missed the point .(And anger a lot of fans in the process)

dude, why you be trollin'?

even if i agree with you, what's the point of complaining on a thread where you'll be disagreed with all the time?

weird.

I remember way back in the day, everyone was convinced Adam Knight was a teenage Bruce Wayne using an alias. Partially because he was a mysterious stranger in town who could fight.

But mostly because his last name was Knight. :p

Well I believe it was al/miles original idea and then changed cause of wb.

I liked the idea, and hoped that was the direction they were going, but I never believed it would happen.

Yea there is conflicting stories about adam so I don't know what's really the truth.

Annie, trolls are people too, unless there's a Turing Capable bot on the internet. :)
They just want attention. Or a hug.
Could be worse,
darkseid_288x288.jpg

Darkseid could be posting on here.
Okay, so, that would be kind of cool.

That said, I'm hoping we could at least get a message from a Bruce Wayne to Oliver. To show they know each other.
Gotham City does exist in the Smallville Universe.

I mean, THermysceria exists, so, hey...two out of three of the "Holy" trinity of DC comics isn't bad.

Yes, there is conflicting stories back then. Al/miles wanted to/was planning for adam to be a young bruce. Then things changed and he became what he did. It would have been cool if he was bruce. He wasn't a bad actor.

I often wonder why they didnt just do a "Adam Knight" type thing and just hint at his true identity in a way that dosent confuse anyone...i mean, its too late now, but still..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"