Bungie confirms new IP in the works, Halo DLC and more Halo projects.

They will find a way to worm Halo in, even if it's a game about a Jewish dentist who comes from another dimension to kill Ninjas from Cleveland.
Just wait and see.

Halo is a Microsoft IP now, so if they do that, it'll pretty much be tied to Microsoft forever without MS really needing to pay for it.

I just wouldn't make sense. Bungie wanting to do something different from Halo was part of their reasons for forming the new relationship with Microsoft. Why would they go back on it now? :confused:

I just wouldn't make sense. Bungie wanting to do something different from Halo was part of their reasons for forming the new relationship with Microsoft. Why would they go back on it now? :confused:

How can you be right if you don't even speak English properly, you motherfather? :cmad:

블라스;13269731 said:
How can you be right if you don't even speak English properly, you motherfather? :cmad:

LOL%20cat.jpg

블라스;13269415 said:
They will find a way to worm Halo in, even if it's a game about a Jewish dentist who comes from another dimension to kill Ninjas from Cleveland.
Just wait and see.

Please, too obvious.

The Key of Onsanalan is in Cleveland.

Everyone knows this.

Do you guys think the new IP will stick to FPS or something different?

Bungie won't make their next project an FPS. It'll most likely be an action adventure, maybe an RPG.

I can't see them doing a strategy game just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"