Burtons Riddler

I would have loved for Tim to of directed BF. :up: Would have been much better.

DonkeyKong said:
poster13.jpg

That is just a manip right? Looks so real.

trustyside-kick said:
That isn't the only thing wrong with it though.

What do you mean? It's allright but not great.

The Two-Face manip is ridiculous plus the scar on wrong side. The Riddler is ok and who the heck is Renee Russo supposed to be playing? I can see it is called Batman Forever but does that mean she is supposed to play that doctor girl?

trustyside-kick said:
The Two-Face manip is ridiculous plus the scar on wrong side. The Riddler is ok and who the heck is Renee Russo supposed to be playing? I can see it is called Batman Forever but does that mean she is supposed to play that doctor girl?

She suppose to play Nicole Kidman's Dr Chase Meridrian but when Burton wasn't directing and Schumacher chose Kidman for the role age wise between Russo and Kilmer.

Two Face said:
She suppose to play Nicole Kidman's Dr Chase Meridrian but when Burton wasn't directing and Schumacher chose Kidman for the role age wise between Russo and Kilmer.

Oh ok. Did not know about that. When Batman Forever came out I was like 9 or 10 so I did not pay attention to those details.

Two-face left scar still would of made a better movie than Joel's BF..lol

i cannot see Burton pulling off a good Two-Face but i can see him doing a great Riddler!.

You kdding me? Burton can nail those tortured tragic characters well. Not to mention Burton would of made TwoFace extra hideous lol, i think that scared WB people a little bit after The Penguin.

And many people just sway Billy Dee Williams away, saying he would of sucked. I honestly think with Burton directing him, he would of been pretty good. He's not a bad actor and just coming off Star Wars a few years back, he might of nailed this.

Billy was good with what he had to do role wise in "Batman" as Dent. He had the ladies man lawyer thing going, as well as being the frustrated D.A. with the Joker-Chemical crisis. He also really wanted to bust Boss Grissom, didnt he lol.

trustyside-kick said:
That is just a manip right? Looks so real.

Just to let you guys know I was the one who made those. I have the originals to prove it, and that poster is of very low quality. I can post higher quality ones if you like.

Dr. Weir said:
Just to let you guys know I was the one who made those. I have the originals to prove it, and that poster is of very low quality. I can post higher quality ones if you like.

Ok, post away. :up:

Tim Burton's Batman 3 would have been so good. Dare I even say, probably better than Batman Begins. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that i don't like Batman Begins...

the_joker said:
Tim Burton's Batman 3 would have been so good. Dare I even say, probably better than Batman Begins. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that i don't like Batman Begins...

the really question there is if burton finished this movies, and BF, B&R were never made would batman begins of been created. seeing how it was basicly a reboot for the franchie to recover from BF and B&R.

I kind of think that the Riddler that was seen on The Batman (kind of a Marilyn Manson influenced version) would've fit well enough in The Burtonverse version of Batman.

I kind of think that the Riddler that was seen on The Batman (kind of a Marilyn Manson influenced version) would've fit well enough in The Burtonverse version of Batman.
not a bad suggestion.

robin williams would have been an excellent riddler. he can play the nut case brilliantly. take one hour photo, insomnia and his role on law and order svu, for example. twisted but charismatic.

Batman Forever could of been a great film like B89 and BR without Burton.....If they would of went with the first script....And also have no Robin and just Batman taking on only Two-Face as a villian...Did not like Two-Face character though in BF...He should be all about having his own law and order on criminals...Him going after the mob with his own army would of been a better take on Face in the movie then see Batman as an obstacle and try and kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"