Burtons Riddler

Batman Forever could of been a great film like B89 and BR without Burton.....If they would of went with the first script....And also have no Robin and just Batman taking on only Two-Face as a villian...Did not like Two-Face character though in BF...He should be all about having his own law and order on criminals...Him going after the mob with his own army would of been a better take on Face in the movie then see Batman as an obstacle and try and kill him.

I don't necessarily have much of a problem with the inclusion of Robin in Batman Forever because the Dick Grayson that was presented there served as sort of a younger reflection of the angrier, sadistic, revenge minded Bruce Wayne that Michael Keaton portrayed in the first two films. Dick's desire to get revenge against Two-Face for killing his family is reminecent of Bruce's desire to get revenge against Jack Napier/Joker in the first film.

I do agree that I would prefer having Two-Face to be sort of a Judge Dredd type character. The problem with Two-Face here (and the way that Tommy Lee Jones portrayed Harvey Dent) is that there's no real arc or depth behind the character. He's too much of a standard, over-the-top supervillain. Two-Face to me, should have some sort of redeaming qualities (he's essentially, a modern day Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde).

Yeah Two-Face should of been Judge Dredd like....Doing his own law and order on criminals....He still could of killed Dick's parents, the evil side could of....Cause the evil side is a gangster, he does criminal like things.....Good side however does good things like sort of fight crime.....They could even have him forget the bad stuff he does when he becomes good and the good stuff he does when he becomes bad....Like how they did in BTAS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"