Justice League Can Justice League be just as huge as The Avengers?

Another character that they can include would be of course Green Arrow he could be like the Hawkeye of the Justice League and then of course you could have Black Canary as the Black Widow of the team

Nah...that's not a good move

Green Lantern is another hero they could include in the Justice League films depending on which Lantern they use preferably Hal Jordan and why? Because comedic timing wise he would actually be right there with Barry Allen but also he is the most recognized Lantern too

Lex who should be more serious, they made kind of wacky in hopes of coming off psychotic. It didn't work out to me. Let the villains be serious and not campy (though Lex even in context of corporate style version can have a few good lines with subtle humor) and let the heroes actually enjoy what they do. Their real life personas can have the moments of questioning their place in the world etc.. When they are in superhero mode let them be focused, heroic, and in some instances actually enjoy using their power for the greater good!
Oh and I would also add that even Bruce Wayne can be a little less tortured next time around. :D

Brainiac definitely should be the villain to start off with or even Black Manta

I know you won't like it. You're a lost cause. I'm OK with it.
To be fair though, many people who followed BvS development really expected a solid pleasing film. So did I! For many of those same people it was a disappointment. It feels like there is a lot to recover from, and not sure if Snyder is going to be too stubborn to correct some of the areas fans would like to see handled.

Assuming the sequel does happen then that would probably be as good a time as any to get rid of Zack Snyder... now a perfect director for DC especially for a film of this magnitude would have been the late Bowie's son Duncan Jones

To be fair though, many people who followed BvS development really expected a solid pleasing film. So did I! For many of those same people it was a disappointment. It feels like there is a lot to recover from, and not sure if Snyder is going to be too stubborn to correct some of the areas fans would like to see handled.
I'm not gonna pretend I know for sure what JLP1 will be about and if it will please certain fans. I didn't follow BvS, honestly, I didn't care about that film that much, but I went without any predisposition and expectations, watched it and was blown away. I hope JLP1 delivers too.

I think a Superman sequel will have a different director but it seems we are set with Snyder/Terrio for JL.

Which is why Justice League will ultimately fail

In terms of story it will be MUCH better than Avengers. In terms of money - anything is possible. It's Snyder, it's DCEU, it's WB and it's darker universe in comparison to Marvel. Depends on how accessible it will be to the public, will it have more kick-ass action worthy of watching over and over again...

You fotgot to add a certain smiley, if not; what a load of rubbish.

Since they are set on Snyder continuing a Nolan motif, but with super powered heroes, I'd just bring in Nolan to at least make what they are doing work better. There is no abandoning it, but to let Snyder at total free reign trying to pull a Nolan sensibility is going to end up in mediocrity.

I think a Superman sequel will have a different director but it seems we are set with Snyder/Terrio for JL.
It doesn't seem, it's the reality. Regardless of some people willing to accept it. The filming has begun.

Since they are set on Snyder continuing a Nolan motif, but with super powered heroes, I'd just bring in Nolan to at least make what they are doing work better. There is no abandoning it, but to let Snyder at total free reign trying to pull a Nolan sensibility is going to end up in mediocrity.
People are in panic mode and suggest a lot of stuff. WB will be doing what they're doing now. Unless there's huge money loss.

People are in panic mode and suggest a lot of stuff. WB will be doing what they're doing now. Unless there's huge money loss.
I'm not saying we can boot Snyder and have Nolan direct. I'm saying Nolan seemed more involved with MOS, and it was a better film I'd argue than BvS. I'd hope they bring him in to be a little more hands on with Snyder this time around.

I'm not saying we can boot Snyder and have Nolan direct. I'm saying Nolan seemed more involved with MOS, and it was a better film I'd argue than BvS. I'd hope they bring him in to be a little more hands on with Snyder this time around.
Maybe they need someone to supervise the who thing, but what do we know. MoS had far more primitive story and goals in comparison to BvS. BvS was also butchered on editing table, it seems. UC (the intended version) will tell more.

Ummm... no... If BvS was better received, but I think this film will need lots of help to reach anything above 800-900 million range.

Absolutely not after BvS. It may just not be good enough but also the fact that a large portion of the fanbase is already irrationally vehemently against this movie isn't gonna help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"