The Mandalorian Can Temuera Morrison show up as ......

Breogan

My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
uwvRIYw.jpg

As Boba Fett,
...or as as a still living- eX or decommissioned Clone Trooper.
Maybe pursuing a different life, these guys at one point or another worked for one or both sides, and though their allegiance may have shifted, their training , skill and experience, would make them valuable, well into their later years.

As an ex military, just trying to survive, maybe as a mercenary, a body guard, or a even a bounty hunter, (not a Mando this time) but with his own identity.
Maybe wearing cobbled elements of his ex-trooper gear, with more scavenged elements.
I'm not very familiar with the animated shows, but it's my understanding several got individual personifications.

XxAOKbR.jpg

Any one who (if they still existed, and there were so many) would of course look like a variation of Morrison.
Who he could play in live action.
Are there any in canon, that are known to have survived into this time? Could Morrison play one of them? Does the story, and continuity allow for it
When were the last of the "line" produced? Wouldn't there be others about the right age?
Does Morrison's age allow for it?

Even if not Fett.
Yet would still be a pretty great character for Morrison to play..
Is that something anyone would want to see. ?

Edit ;)

Last edited:
I would love to see Temuera come back. Perhaps as Captain Rex even

I'd love to see him as Rex, given his age and well... the voice.

I always wanted Manu Bennett to do Boba if they were doing him post RotJ, given he should be in his 40's.

Looks like he's showing up as freakin Fett after all!

Don't the clones age faster than humans? Like twice as fast.

Rex and the living clones, if they're still alive, would basically be in at least their physical 80s at this point.

It would be fun to see Temuera play off against himself as both Boba and Rex. Easy enough to do if one wears his helmet most of the time.

Boba-Fett-86153e4.jpg

LOL thread was started before he was confirmed , to encourage speculation he might appear, I guess we can change the name of the thread to-

TEMUERA MORRISON CAN SHOW UP AS....

-----------

So anyone do a frame by fame scrutiny of all the Ep9 sandpeople scenes.
Was he ever potentially embedded among them? Maybe concealed in bandages, yet with a clue it might be him?

At least his gear implies he's been living among them, likely to survive.

Also in ep9 the Krayt's cave was described as having been home to a Sarlacc?
Which Djarin then jokes The Krayt must have eaten the Sarlacc.
Was this a peripheral clue as to how Fett could have survived?

Edit:
The exact quote: (as they examine the Kryat's lair. -
Vanth: There's no such thing as an abandoned Sarlacc pit.
Djarin: There is if you eat the Sralacc.

So if a Krayt could have eaten the Sarlacc Fett was digesting in, That is when Fett could have gotten out...

Last edited:
Interesting point about Fett possibly living with the sand people or even hiding among them in scenes. I don't know, but my impression is he's separate from them. I have to wonder if maybe he's been living a nomadic life and has a more antagonistic relationship to sand people, in contrast with Djarin, which could explain how he has the outfit he has.

I'm really keen to see how they explain him losing his armour and why he hasn't gone after Cobb for it in all this time. Find it hard to believe he's just been unaware of where it was the whole time.

Also in ep9 the Krayt's cave was described as having been home to a Sarlacc?
Which Djarin then jokes The Krayt must have eaten the Sarlacc.
Was this a peripheral clue as to how Fett could have survived?
He probably was able to escape when the Sarlacc was eaten. I am thinking he retired from his bounty hunter life and let his armor go afterwards which is how it ended up with the Jawas.

Last edited:
If The Marshal has had Boba’s armor since shortly after Return of the Jedi, then does that mean the figure at the end of the one episode last season whom we thought was Boba was actually The Marshal?

If The Marshal has had Boba’s armor since shortly after Return of the Jedi, then does that mean the figure at the end of the one episode last season whom we thought was Boba was actually The Marshal?
Marshal (Cobb Vance) didn't wear the cloak/wrapping , (or make the spurs sound that I noticed)
GLOqnSpMa06q.jpg

Yet he did, and got the Fett spurs, as he walks toward camera....?
3e9235adf6d0658e59d253624be2c87e35-mandalorian-new-character-explainer.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Last edited:
It was almost certainly Fett who saved Fennec Shand.

Yeah. I thought she was dead.

Though I have to wonder, if it was Cobb who found her then isn't it a bit odd they couldn't come up with a reason to reference it? It's foreshadowing with no pay off, but at the same time I can't see an organic way it would come up in conversation between Djarin and Cobb.

If it's Boba Fett then at least it would point to him knowing about Mando's actions on Tattooine previously and that could become important later.

From the admittedly little we saw of the figure in S1, it looked like the outfit was better-fitted than it is on Cobb.

Wasn’t she dead?
I thought she was dead initially but maybe she was just mostly dead. I don't remember how dead she was but he did come up to her body for some reason and I doubt it was just to scavange her equipment.

And it was Ming-Na Wen, I doubt they would cast her just for a single episode and never bring her back.

Re: Answering here since it's his thread:
I wonder if Boba was letting Cobb keep the armor because he was using it to help people, or if Boba let Cobb keep it because he feels he isnt worthy to wear it anymore?
Does he even know Vanth, or anyone but Jawas had it?
Makes me wonder about a few specific things that could answer that
- How far off the radar and remote was Mos Pelgo (we are told it's a city wiped off the map.
- How isolated and Nomadic was Fett actually living (maybe by intent)?
- Had Fett and the whereabouts of his Armor even crossed paths until the scene we see at the end of Ep9?
Could it be as simple as the Jawas got the armor off Fett (after surviving the Sarlacc (being eaten by the Krayt)) is rescued by the Jawas, in exchange for saving him, gave up the armor.
Then Fett goes off completley nomad (spirit healing walkabout style) by intent without it, until the moment we see him.
Meanwhile Vanth traded his stolen jewels in exchange for the Armor,
And up-till then, the first time Fett and his Armor even cross paths again, is actually when we see him spot it on the back of Djarin's speeder?
Which only now triggers his active pursuit of it.

Last edited:
Its also possible that he might have known enough about Cobb Vanth to not want to start a fight that he might not win. After all, we don't know how good Boba is actually supposed to be in the current continuity, and while Cobb was clearly not as skilled as Din, he still was pretty clearly the second most badass individual in the episode. If Boba Fett is significantly influenced by pragmatism, he might go "I don't like my odds fighting a heroic gunfighting sheriff, not when the sheriff has at least half-repaired mandalorian armor, and I have all of Sandpeople gear."

I’m glad Morrison gets to do this. I’d be fine with him playing Rex too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"