Temuera Morrison as Boba Fett!

We've really never seen Boba Fett do this much in the actual canon, so I like that they thought of ways to fill out his fighting style.
Yeah, and I enjoyed that. I think it was needed for the character. We saw what Jango could do, and now I'm happy for them to build on not only the mandalorians overall, but also on Boba and what he's capable of. I was never all that impressed with him and thought he just looked cool lol.

I love Temuera. I hope they even use him in Kenobi as Cody, maybe hunting Obi-Wan.

Yeah, and I enjoyed that. I think it was needed for the character. We saw what Jango could do, and now I'm happy for them to build on not only the mandalorians overall, but also on Boba and what he's capable of. I was never all that impressed with him and thought he just looked cool lol.

I love Temuera. I hope they even use him in Kenobi as Cody, maybe hunting Obi-Wan.

I just realized if, they have him show up in Kenobi, they might have to do some of those Luke Skywalker de-aging FX...since it is almost 2 decades earlier.

Yup that's right. Happy for Temeura Morrison. He seems like a really good dude.
He really killed it as Boba in The Mandalorian... I've never loved the character after what George did with Boba and Jango in the prequels, but Temeura made me believe that Boba was a badass bounty hunter/mercenary and made me actually interested in the character again.

He really killed it as Boba in The Mandalorian... I've never loved the character after what George did with Boba and Jango in the prequels, but Temeura made me believe that Boba was a badass bounty hunter/mercenary and made me actually interested in the character again.

No offense to George Lucas, but working with directors who are better at working with actors makes a world of difference. Even the original legacy actors have noted Lucas was never the best "actor's director."

No offense to George Lucas, but working with directors who are better at working with actors makes a world of difference. Even the original legacy actors have noted Lucas was never the best "actor's director."
Lucas is a great writer but he’s definitely not suited to be a director

Really wish for the prequels he would have let others direct while he stuck around as a consultant and have directors work from his writing

I just realized if, they have him show up in Kenobi, they might have to do some of those Luke Skywalker de-aging FX...since it is almost 2 decades earlier.

Not really, if Kenobi’s 10 years post-RotS? Cody’s biology would be middle aged, so it kind of works out.

Lucas is a great writer but he’s definitely not suited to be a director

Really wish for the prequels he would have let others direct while he stuck around as a consultant and have directors work from his writing
I don’t see him as as the best writer (particularly romantic dialogue lol), but a spectacular ideas and concept guy and universe creator. Probably a rarer skill.

I need a season 2 Boba POP.

I bet Funko, Hasbro, Sideshow, and Hot Toys are all salivating how much more they can milk the Boba Fett merch train now thanks to this show. They can do multiple fresh new in-storyline variants for Boba Fett.

I do have a few OT Boba Fett Pops myself. I have Boba Fett with Solo in Carbonite, regular, and Jetpack Boba pops.

I bet Funko, Hasbro, Sideshow, and Hot Toys are all salivating how much more they can milk the Boba Fett merch train now thanks to this show. They can do multiple fresh new in-storyline variants for Boba Fett.

I do have a few OT Boba Fett Pops myself. I have Boba Fett with Solo in Carbonite, regular, and Jetpack Boba pops.
Oh man, I’m gonna be going all out with Boba stuff. Looking forward to Hot Toys version with the cleaned up armor and black tunic underneath

Oh man, I’m gonna be going all out with Boba stuff. Looking forward to Hot Toys version with the cleaned up armor and black tunic underneath

Yup, and they can do the episode 6 armor with the acid-washed damage.

Plus, let's also not forget Tatooine Boba without his helmet showing his scarred smug.

Last edited:
Same but I don't think we will even see that until closer to his show in December.

They are now shooting : Actor On Set!

This man is Legend!

Also LOL Boba Fret and the Strurmtroopers with Robert Rodriguez!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"