The Mandalorian Pedro Pascal as The Mandalorian

A certain Grace is still insisting there's issues with Pedro Pascal...

4ofyov.gif

Don't know what kind of training if any Mando's suposedly had with a spear? Although not sure how the absence of evidence for it, leads to it's Fett who will be using it? (implied Tusken weapons not withstanding)
However during the ep.2 Trandoshan ambush and fight, he very much already uses the length of his rifle like a bo-staff/spear for blocking and even thrusting like a spear.
It's just not made of Beskar.
(check the whole ep.2 fight)
727f54f3b037445682aaa6ad92662429033ffcf1.gifv

2a7b2c810c8c5e849c769c93eb1fab80bf25f7a4.gifv

036f65d6941e3a06d2869e469ce715fc9a096a6f.gifv

Not sure if that speaks to if he will/won't use the spear against the Darksaber, yet even absent a montage of him training with it, I'd still be satisfied, he's already somewhat prepared and skilled enough to use a spear (even against a Darksaber if necessary.)

The weapon arts of the Maori:

I'm betting that Morrison due to his immersion in his own culture and acting as an ambassdor for it for decades now, has a familiarity with staff like weapons... Just saying.

Again... Spit balling.

I think it can go any way, but assuming Mando DOES know how to fight with a spear in a way that would be effective against a light saber has as much proof now that he doesn't.

pedro-pascals-got-the-moves

2knCnmy.gif

The-Mandalorian-Chapter-12-The-Jedi-Ahsoka-Tano-Rosario-Dawson-Beskar-Spear.jpg

From the main thread....
Since it's intro could possibly somewhat speak to the actors skill set,

En0ezirXIAA-TrU.jpg

Although if that were true, he'd be getting a whip too! :oldrazz:

giphy.gif
Filoni better hope Moff hasn't got to season 4 of GoT yet or he will be tearing up his contract. :cool:

That gif of Pascal reminds me how great he moved with that spear in GOT.

Too bad Oberyn was too much of a showoff and emotion/vengeance-driven and wanted to draw it out and let his guard down for a careless moment to savor his “victory”.

Pedro Pascal Reveals His Favorite Thing About The Mandalorian

So, G.R., what was that dirty laundry you had on Pedro?

Oh, right, you never had any. You made it up.

Because it never actually happened. :o:o

Now, here’s a short video compilation of Jonathan Frakes telling you how wrong you are I dedicate specifically to you:

Why you’re even watching those videos in the first place is the real question.

Let’s stop talking about nobodies.

Agreed. I don't see why we even talk about Grace Randolph so much. Most of the time she's only brought up to complain about her, so why even watch her?

Agreed. I don't see why we even talk about Grace Randolph so much. Most of the time she's only brought up to complain about her, so why even watch her?
She’s been pretty spot on with DC related material but that’s about it

I’d rather just read about it than watch her videos though. I can’t stand her voice

She appeals to the crowd who hates Disney, the Sequel Trilogy, Kathleen Kennedy and the Fandom Mendace acolytes. And the pro-Snyder/DCEU crowd.

And people with obsessive hatred of Jessica Chastain, if any such person exists besides her.

IMO she comes off too abrasive, she is a bit strange on subjects, I wish I could block her better.

Also, I was thinking Pedro would get the darksaber. But we've seen him spear trained (GOT), and he knows how to crack a whip (Kingsman 2).

And people with obsessive hatred of Jessica Chastain, if any such person exists besides her.

In 2016 she was pushing the agenda that Rotten Tomatoes was bribing journalists for Disney and sabotaging DCEU reviews, which is pure idiocy. I really can't stand the trash she peddles.

Also, I was thinking Pedro would get the darksaber. But we've seen him spear trained (GOT), and he knows how to crack a whip (Kingsman 2).

TO get us back on track, I could see Din getting the Darksaber but handing it over to someone like Bo-Katan or Pre Viszla.

That said I think it would be an interesting arc when for a time Din is in possession of the Darksaber and has to kind of reluctantly be the one to hold onto it and serve as like an interim leader. Not saying that's what's going to happen, just a speculative spitball there.

IMO she comes off too abrasive, she is a bit strange on subjects, I wish I could block her better.

I tend to assume that the Darksaber is going to ultimately go to whoever takes over as Ruler of Mandalore. Which is probably not going to be Din, he's a knight not a king.

I could also see in-fighting between Bo-Katan's faction and a faction led by Paz Viszla over the saber.

Last edited:
I could also see in-fighting between Bo-Katan's faction and a faction led by Pre Viszla over the sabre.
But...Pre Viszla's been dead since the Clone Wars, has he not? I vividly recall him losing his head.

I know Favs is busy overseeing all of this but ya know... I think it would be cool to see his character return and have a convo with Mando.

The fate of all in his covert should be addressed at some point, no?

I think it's inevitable we will see the survivors of the covert and The Armorer again at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"