The Mandalorian Live Action Star Wars Television Series: The Mandalorian!

Breogan

My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
Jon Favreau just shared the name of the Live Action Television Series and it is The Mandalorian!
On instagram -

“After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe,” Favreau said in his post. “The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.”

#themandalorian hashtag on Instagram • Photos and Videos

Also rumored: Pedro Pascal Eyed to Lead Jon Favreau’s Live-Action Star Wars Series -
RUMOR: Pedro Pascal Eyed to Lead Jon Favreau’s Live-Action Star Wars Series

Hope he takes the role, loved him as Oberyn Martell in Game of Thrones, and in Narcos, the guy can act, also saw him as Don John in Much Ado About Nothing.
He'll make a great Lone Gunfighter type.

Bit of a latino Charles Bronson

Pedro+Pascal_Shot_01__9068--+%28dani+brubaker%27s+conflicted+copy+2016-08-25%29.jpg

How does this TV series not have it's own forum yet?

Last edited:
I like the sound of that.

Sounds good, but Jango and Boba weren't mandalorians. They havent been for years. Even before the Disney reset. Jango is just a bounty hunter that got his hands on some mandolin armor.

I wonder if they are changing back to the way it used to be? I'm fine with it being either way, but Jango and Boba not being Mando was always a nice little middle finger to Karen Travis and her Mando Fett wank fest.

This is genuinely the most excited I've been about anything Star Wars related since Disney bought LucasFilm. This concept is right up my alley, and that first photo is instant hype.

I'll be watching this show's development with great interest.

Interesting that Bryce Dallas Howard is going to direct an episode.

Yeah, will watch out for that episode to see how she does. Has she been behind the camera before for anything?

Sounds good, but Jango and Boba weren't mandalorians. They havent been for years. Even before the Disney reset. Jango is just a bounty hunter that got his hands on some mandolin armor.

I wonder if they are changing back to the way it used to be? I'm fine with it being either way, but Jango and Boba not being Mando was always a nice little middle finger to Karen Travis and her Mando Fett wank fest.
What's wrong with Mandos and Fetts? :(:funny:

Now is that Pedro Pascal under there?

Why are there so many threads for this show? :lmao:

Yeah, that looks effin' amazing. Normally my Star Wars is Sith/Jedi centric, but this is starting to really get me excited.

Wow, these shots look amazing!!

Well, I am confident in who she can get advice from.
Sorry to ruin the joke or reference but I don’t know who you’re referring to. :O

Sorry to ruin the joke or reference but I don’t know who you’re referring to. :O

Bryce Dallas Howard: Gwen in Spider-man 3, Claire in Jurassic World movies, Kate in Terminator Salvation? One of the more well known red-heads. Daughter of Ron Howard.

Bryce Dallas Howard: Gwen in Spider-man 3, Claire in Jurassic World movies, Kate in Terminator Salvation? One of the more well known red-heads. Daughter of Ron Howard.
Haha, so obvious.

I actually went a long part of my life before I found out Bryce was Ron Howard’s daughter so my association between them isn’t strong (don’t think I’ve ever seen a pic of them together). I still often forget and wasn’t thinking of him at all just then. I do feel quite dumb now though. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"