What's to Come From Live Action 'Star Wars' Television Series?

Yes, but what are those writers to do when that show is over? Getting a job would be near impossible. For an aspiring writer looking at the big picture it wouldn't be worth it. Then again, I'd jump on it in a heartbeat and just wing it there after.

Actually, what I was implying is to replace the WGA writers across the board with new, aspiring writers permanently. Once those shows are over, said writers can continue with new projects.

Originally they were pushing for 08, now it's 09. Depending upon the strike and George Lucas it may be 2010-11 at this point.

maybe by that time, Lucas will have died, and the property will pass onto someone who will treat the property with the respect it requires

Actually, what I was implying is to replace the WGA writers across the board with new, aspiring writers permanently. Once those shows are over, said writers can continue with new projects.

The writers want to be unionized. If they weren't, Hollywood would be p-ssing all over them.

maybe by that time, Lucas will have died, and the property will pass onto someone who will treat the property with the respect it requires

I think anyone at this point, would just exploit it for more money and it would never have the level of respect it deserves. Depending upon who gets to call the shots after Lucas' demise, we'll either have nothing new or it'll be wh-red out like the Beatles entire catalog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"