The Mandalorian Live Action Star Wars Television Series: The Mandalorian!

They keep the other boards for the movies and TV forums stick with TV I guess is the thing.

We already have a Mandalorian thread?
A whole subforum actually.

Yeah this was the old thread from when the show's name was first announced, started back Oct 3, 2018 in the misc.TV forum, before this forum existed.

Not sure why the mods chose to move it here today. LOL!
looks like people there (in the TV thread) were still using it? So they finally bothered to move it here today?. LOL:funny:
If anything they should have merged it into the main thread here ages ago way back when this forum and the first thread opened.Oct 6, 2018

Last edited:
Probably for the same reason they've set up individual sub forums for the Marvel and DC TV series.

Does this mean when the Cassian series gets to that stage it will be added to this series as part of a Star Wars TV Series Sub Forum?

I wonder when they will officially release the trailer? My guess is D23 in August.

Does this mean when the Cassian series gets to that stage it will be added to this series as part of a Star Wars TV Series Sub Forum?

I'll reply to this in the General Mando Discussion thread, so I have something to bump it to the top with.
Lets just have the one thread, continue posting in that one, don't post here any more, and let this thread slowly get consumed away by the Sarlacc. / Don't reply!

Last edited:
Does someone know if the Disney + streaming, including this show, will release all episodes at once like Netflix or will it be each week a episode ?

Does someone know if the Disney + streaming, including this show, will release all episodes at once like Netflix or will it be each week a episode ?

Favreau said in an interview yesterday that he’s pretty sure it'll be weekly. That’s the only mention so far so an actual Disney confirmation would be nice.

Out of all the closed/ discarded/ deleted threads here on SHH, why is this one still here?

Out of all the closed/ discarded/ deleted threads here on SHH, why is this one still here?

The real question is, why someone with a Mandalorian avatar would bother to wonder about that ? :)
It's Star Wars.

Awesome trailer and very nice new posters!

The real question is, why someone with a Mandalorian avatar would bother to wonder about that ? :)
It's Star Wars.
Nope, actually a regular on the Mando forum here, wondering why this is still getting hits when the general thread here is, well, the general thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"