The Mandalorian Pedro Pascal as The Mandalorian

Last edited:
It seems obvious he's physically playing it at least some of the time, given the video Mondragon posted of him suiting up in the armor on set and such.

It seems obvious he's physically playing it at least some of the time, given the video Mondragon posted of him suiting up in the armor on set and such.

Maybe later on. The scene he was suiting up seemed like the day the 501st were there. Might be the final battle or something. Maybe even in this photo since the suit definitely looks baggier.

But yeah, I’m positive it’s not been him in these previous 3 episodes yet. There’s actually a couple stunt actors credited for The Mando according to the credits. It’s just silly to have two stuntmen AND Pedro all being under the suit for a 30 min episode.

E013AE6E-E9FD-44C2-AE19-BA5795A66BAA.jpeg

I'm guessing Pedro's been there for the scenes with Carl, Werner etc and all the other stuff is the stuntmen.

Eh, doesn't take anything away from my enjoyment of the show.

Yeah, I'm sure the scenes of him having significant interactions with other actors are actually Pedro. It's been a stunt-heavy role so far though, so it's no surprise they've got stuntmen doing a lot of his scenes.

78080580_10110090294126531_6183183881672327168_o.jpg

People keep repeating this.
Does any of you have an actual; link, citation you used, confirming it?
Thanks!
Link please.

Ofcourse a stuntman doing the action scenes. The first scenes in episode 1 was pretty action heavy.
But to say that pedro is not playing the roll . Sounds like gosip from People who like to spread things just för the sake of it.

I don't think Pedro Pascal is the James Earl Jones of The Mandalorian.

People keep repeating this.
Does any of you have an actual; link, citation you used, confirming it?
Thanks!

This is key ridiculousness obnoxious fan wise, like saying Affleck didn't play Batman.

If people are wrong then just kindly correct them or show them proof. No need to laugh hysterically at them

If people are wrong then just kindly correct them or show them proof.

[I'm pretty sure Pedro is just doing the voice over work.] ...Based on making star wars, which is a site I trust 100%.
none of the actual Mando in costume has been Pedro.
Pascal not actually playing the role is kinda disappointing
Yeah, 3 episodes in and I’m sorry to say, none of the actual Mando in costume has been Pedro.
That's what people have asked for is some proof.

Last edited:
That's what people have asked for is some proof.

I know, I'm just saying to stick to that. Someone edited their post to do exactly that and I can't edit mine now because you quoted me.

Sometimes I hate the quote feature

No need to get personal about this. Look at Episode 4. When Mando is taking those nasty falls in the Cara Dune fight, one would obviously assume that's a stunt double.

Is it so hard to believe Pedro Pascal is wearing the suit through a lot of the talking and more dramatic scenes? It's not like Mando is this super tall, imposing character like Vader or Chewbacca.

I would at least hope a thespian such as Pascal would like the challenge of creating the physical body language of a character like this.

Maybe for season 2 they could get Brendan Fraser to be a Mandalorian. He is a highly underrated actor with great physical presence and was solid on Doom Patrol

No need to get personal about this. Look at Episode 4. When Mando is taking those nasty falls in the Cara Dune fight, one would obviously assume that's a stunt double.

Is it so hard to believe Pedro Pascal is wearing the suit through a lot of the talking and more dramatic scenes? It's not like Mando is this super tall, imposing character like Vader or Chewbacca.

I would at least hope a thespian such as Pascal would like the challenge of creating the physical body language of a character like this.

Given we literally have Pascal talking about acting through the helmet, and video of him suiting up on set, I'm not sure why we're even having this argument.

Go to **************.net and read for yourself.

No need to get personal.
Its ridducules to asume that Pedro is not under the helmet
Becouse an eyewittnes did not se him playing the part the day he was there.

Not taking of the helmet dont mean anything.most actor wanna to stay in charechter then they are beetwen shoot

Oh remember how I was getting smeared because I said it's not Pedro under the mask... vindication feels good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"