The Mandalorian Pedro Pascal as The Mandalorian

Where is that footage from the Mando putting on the helmet from?
I removed it and you should too.
The gif. is almost entirely from Game of Thrones scene , yet the last fraction of a second (hardly call that footage) is yes behind the scenes the Mando adjusting his helmet, added to to jokingly piggy back off Monsieur Xavier's fun joke about him deciding to wear a helmet. and jokingly convey as if Game of Thrones Pascal suposedly had decided to put on a helmet.
It doesn't actually show Pascal, or reveal anything.
But results are turning the whole gif suspect.. Not my intention, or worth the innocuous joke it was meant to be.
Please remove from your quote.
We still have the charming gif of Pascal and Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (The Mountain. ;)
Thanks!
I wish that got officially released online.
Have you seen it?

Last edited:
Done no problem but you should remove you avy as that too is leaked footage.

Well, my opinion is about the leaked footage, if Disney didn't want it seen, many of us wouldn't see it. I mean even the original youtube vids from April are still up. Disney usually isn't taht cool about bootlegs, unless that bootleg is generating buzz in itself.

The-Mandalorian-3-600x400.jpg

For the record my current avi is from a still, taken from official released image @ 28:22 and then I went in and animated the cape moving drawn frame by frame my self. :cwink:

Last edited:
How do you think the Mando's costume will evolve in season 2? I'm not too familiar with the folklore of the Mandalorians so I have no idea if there are any fancy costumes or anything.

What do you guys think?

From the Behind The Scenes footage shown at celebration:
They already shared it with the audience if you really want to know.
He adds more brass/chrome elements.(like the look and polish of the helmet)
They showed it pretty clearly, the chest plate, the shoulder pads etc, thigh pieces, all replaced with brass/chrome parts, like the helmet.
Also the under jumpsuit looks all dark, so the armor really pops.
That's from actual footage.It looks fantastic!
But also they showed concept art , he (or one of the another competing Mandos) might eventually get the jet-pack too!.

Last edited:
From the Behind The Scenes footage shown at celebration:
They already shared it with the audience if you really want to know.
He adds more brass/chrome elements.(like the look and polish of the helmet)
They showed it pretty clearly, the chest plate, the shoulder pads etc, thigh pieces, all replaced with brass/chrome parts, like the helmet.
Also the under jumpsuit looks all dark, so the armor really pops.
That's from actual footage.It looks fantastic!
But also they showed concept art , he (or one of the another competing Mandos) might eventually get the jet-pack too!.
Fantastic!

So I'm guessing they won't bother with a final trailer before the show starts in 3 weeks?

Maybe closer to the date or next week etc. No reason to clash with The Rise of Skywalker.

The cast have been doing press so there will be some stuff coming soon I guess.

3emszp.gif

OM does she remove the helmet!?

I kind of hope it's like with Master Chief, Dredd or Goblin Slayer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"