Temuera Morrison as Boba Fett!

Breogan

My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
'The Mandalorian': Temuera Morrison Returns to 'Star Wars' Universe to Play Boba Fett (Exclusive)
THR said:
Temuera Morrison, who played Jango Fett in 2002's Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, will appear in season two of the Disney+ Star Wars

THR said:
Boba Fett is expected to play just a small role in season two of the series, after the character was teased in the season one episode "The Gunslinger," when a mysterious figure sporting the bounty hunter's trademark spurs approached series.

Daaaaaamn, they're really going there. The idea of Mandalorian vs Mandalorian is awesome till you remember the Fetts aren't Mandalorians in canon now. Nevertheless, seeing Morrison in the suit will be nice. I always did like him as Jango.

L48nZtv.gif

Im curious too see how he portrays Boba. Because Boba and Jango are two VERY different people. I think Tem might have a bit more fun playing Boba.

Jango was an ICE COLD MFer. And whether he was wasn't or was a Mando didn't matter I'm pretty sure if any self righteous Mando tried to bring it up...WELL they weren't walking away. You wanna talk an old fashion gunslinger duel...that would be Jango vs Din.

Boba's a different animal. He's a bit more cocky than his dad despite literally growing up in the hard life of a BH, but if this is a post sarlacc Boba maybe he's steeled himself a bit.

New reports are saying that S2 is going to set him up for a big story for S3 which makes sense to me.

This could be what Star Wars fans have imagined all these years. So good that we finally get it under such a solid creative team and in an already successful series that is revealing that underworld that I always wanted to see.

Well, its been roughly five years and he's survived a Sarlacc Pit... I'm hoping of a mix between old damaged armor and a compiling of new armor, with some more Man With No Name/Escape From New York vibes. Along the lines of a large cloak, more pouches/harnesses and such. If of course, they don't go with the "canon" of Boba Fett's armor showing up with in guy's hands, on Tatooine, in the Aftermath books.

Maybe even add in a prosthetic/robotic limb to make him even more ravaged and badass.

c87b62a9-3861-4a76-a41f-6ef8e06326b1.jpg

Well, its been roughly five years and he's survived a Sarlacc Pit... I'm hoping of a mix between old damaged armor and a compiling of new armor, with some more Man With No Name/Escape From New York vibes. Along the lines of a large cloak, more pouches/harnesses and such. If of course, they don't go with the "canon" of Boba Fett's armor showing up with in guy's hands, on Tatooine, in the Aftermath books.

Maybe even add in a prosthetic/robotic limb to make him even more ravaged and badass.

View attachment 34306
This is absolutely amazing.

Well with the theory that Timothy Olyphant is playing the guy who found Boba's armor...maybe that's Boba's plot in the series...getting his **** back.

Ooh.

MAYBE Mando comes across Olyphant in Boba's armor and blasts him for cultural appropriation. Only to discover its Timothy....and not Temuera. If Sabine's in this season, she would know that Boba would be a clone and that not's him.

Season finale Boba get's his armor and groove back.

S3 Mando v Boba.

Im curious too see how he portrays Boba. Because Boba and Jango are two VERY different people. I think Tem might have a bit more fun playing Boba.

Jango was an ICE COLD MFer. And whether he was wasn't or was a Mando didn't matter I'm pretty sure if any self righteous Mando tried to bring it up...WELL they weren't walking away. You wanna talk an old fashion gunslinger duel...that would be Jango vs Din.

Boba's a different animal. He's a bit more cocky than his dad despite literally growing up in the hard life of a BH, but if this is a post sarlacc Boba maybe he's steeled himself a bit.

New reports are saying that S2 is going to set him up for a big story for S3 which makes sense to me.
He has played Boba before. He redubbed the lines for the Empire blu ray. His Boba sounded far more serious then his Jango.

Well with the theory that Timothy Olyphant is playing the guy who found Boba's armor...maybe that's Boba's plot in the series...getting his **** back.

Ooh.

MAYBE Mando comes across Olyphant in Boba's armor and blasts him for cultural appropriation. Only to discover its Timothy....and not Temuera. If Sabine's in this season, she would know that Boba would be a clone and that not's him.

Season finale Boba get's his armor and groove back.

S3 Mando v Boba.
I doubt it.

No disrespect to Morrison, but I never liked his voice becoming Boba Fett's I get that people generally accept it now, but I still dislike it.

The true voice to Boba Fett to me is the original. That voice is what captured my imagination about the character.

View attachment 34306
This is so epic! I just love it.

He was pretty much as awesome as I was expecting him to be. I just loved that intensity in Temurea Morrison's eyes throughout this whole episode and no matter how much older and worn out he has become the man is still a badass and vicious as hell when it comes to fighting.

Well I'm sold if they want to do a Boba Fett series. Ming-na Wen seems like the ideal co-star.

It would be great if when they do a Boba Fett series if they could jump back and forth between current Fett and his younger self set before Empire Strikes Back.

I wonder if Boba will change out the desert robes under his armor for something more classic looking?
As badass as he was in the episode, I have to admit that the mix of colors bothers me :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"