The Mandalorian Pedro Pascal as The Mandalorian

So, I just can't help but wonder why Din Djarin has a mustache? The logical options would be to be clean shaven or a beard, but a closely trimmed mustache seems to not make sense for someone who doesn't want to show his face...

So, I just can't help but wonder why Din Djarin has a mustache? The logical options would be to be clean shaven or a beard, but a closely trimmed mustache seems to not make sense for someone who doesn't want to show his face...

That and he didn’t have one last season, so sometime in the interval he just decided to grow a mustache that no one is gonna see anyway?

Maybe Pascal just grew one for another role.

You guys never heard of a "Secret Mustache"? :o

giphy.gif

The-Mandalorian-2.jpg

Why wouldn't he have a mustache?
Completely clean shaven would require near daily maintenance,
And full beard (which by his own admission he can bareley grow 4:15) would require constant maintenance, trimming for inside helmet discomfort, and eating your own stache,
The most logical would be somewhat short and scraggly, like if he's just doing minimum maintenance, that is what he'll get. Which is exactly what he has. :funny:

That and he didn’t have one last season,.
Yes he did, it was just caked in blood.
759c332d11bf97de2ef601da3b31d7ae.gif

Last edited:
I want him to show his face to Grogu
I honesty thought season 1 was going to end with him finally pulling off his helmet to put over and cover (to protect) the Yoby from fire , thus finally breaking his own rule for the undeniably best reason.
Instead they seem to have made it the extended underlying through story, slowly chipping away, breaking down his own rational and justification for keeping it on.
Which yeah, should end with them face to face. :yay:

Last edited:
Crazy set up, but this character who has defined himself by what he believes is Mandalorian ways. Is going to have to keep fighting Mandalorians to prove it.
Yet at the same time, redefining what it is to be a Mando as he goes.
Love it, Grogu was the first nick in breaking his "armor". Next will be Bo and the claim to the Darksaber and Mandalor.
Something he never asked for.

Also it's hysterical how many have swallowed Randolph's garbage and are calling the Fett spin-off episodes season 3.
When the entire set up and pathos for Mando Season 3 was laid out this episode.

The first thing she said, was he walked off set mid season 2, and was asked not to return.
So when he's revealed to still be on the show to the end.
She changed her spin to I meant they replaced him for season 3 with Boba Fett.
When it's revealed Fett is actully a spin-off show, not the shooting for season 3
She continues to conflate the two, just so she can say she was right.
And everyone still parrots her garbage.

Last edited:
I'm guessing were going to see a lot more of Pedro Pascal's face next season which I'm completely down for because I thought he was fantastic everytime he took that helmet off.

I was hoping we would get to a point where his acting talent was going to be better utilized and you can only do so much with someone who always has there face covered.

That's still not taking away anything from what Pascal brought to role though, because it definitely takes a special kind of talent to be able to act through that armor helmet.

Technically, there's no confirmation of what Season 3 will be. If Book of Boba Fett is a new series or if that's Season 3. I guess we'll see.

Everyone is just speculating at this point.

EDIT:

From Paul Bateman on Twitter:

Last edited:
*checks Grace Randolph’s twitter account for the latest b.s. on Pedro and Boba replacing Din Djarin*

Wow, that is some Donald Trump levels of mental gymnastics, backpedaling and contradicting. :funny:

Omfg, she’s doubling down again and insisting she was still right! This ****ing woman! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

At 2:24

Favereau- "They let me keep this one a secret, this [Book of Boba Fett] is actually separate from the Mandalorian Season 3
...what we didn't say in that announcement is that the next show coming up, ...Kathy said the next chapter, and that's going to be the Book of Boba Fett, and then we go into production right after that on season 3 of the Mandalorian back with the main character we all have known and love. ...So we are working on that pre-production now , while we are in production on Fett. "

Now that we again have it ^ from the horses mouth i'm sure every site, youtube rumor pedaling channel, and poster, who misinterpreted and mis-reported, and conflated what are two separate shows, and that Pascal and Mando had been possibly replaced by the Fett show, will now go back and correct themselves, and acknowledged the misinformation they helped peddle and spread.
No, none will? LOL no surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bim
If anyone wants to dunk on Grace Randolph today, please feel free. And to prove this isn't schadenfreude, here's what she posted earlier and later DELETED. Very much bordering on slander/libel here regarding Pedro Pascal. Especially to post something like this without anything legit, substantive.

I've really had it with her. This is despicable, disgusting, and pathetic. She should be banned from social media. This is the epitome of what I hate about social media.

What's even more disgusting to me is that there were at least 545 people that LIKED that tweet. Twitter truly is a cesspool.

EpydykSWMAEotzH

If anyone wants to dunk on Grace Randolph today, please feel free. And to prove this isn't schadenfreude, here's what she posted earlier and later DELETED. Very much bordering on slander/libel here regarding Pedro Pascal. Especially to post something like this without anything legit, substantive.

I've really had it with her. This is despicable, disgusting, and pathetic. She should be banned from social media. This is the epitome of what I hate about social media.

What's even more disgusting to me is that there were at least 545 people that LIKED that tweet. Twitter truly is a cesspool.

EpydykSWMAEotzH

So, you know what the reason is, but you conveniently didn’t ask for the exact reason, just because you wanted to “stay out of it”.

Sure, Grace. Sure. :whatever:

She keeps insisting that season 3 was delayed due to "on set drama". Of course nothing to do with spiking cases and lockdowns and quarantines...

And Favreau said it's in pre-production. If he actually comments on this and gives a timeline on when they're actually going to be shooting and mentions Pascal being there...

Edit: and she completely misunderstood/misheard the interview on GMA and is getting called out for it in the comments of her latest video. :facepalm:

Edit2: Aaaand she thought Robert Rodriguez's directing was subpar and hopes he takes a step back or has learned from the criticism!! Considering he wasn't supposed to even direct that episode with Boba and subbed in for someone else, I think he did a good job.

Last edited:
She keeps insisting that season 3 was delayed due to "on set drama". Of course nothing to do with spiking cases and lockdowns and quarantines...

And Favreau said it's in pre-production. If he actually comments on this and gives a timeline on when they're actually going to be shooting and mentions Pascal being there...

Edit: and she completely misunderstood/misheard the interview on GMA and is getting called out for it in the comments of her latest video. :facepalm:

Even if there was drama, it appears all the issues were hashed out and they didn't affect Season 2 at all. She was like they were going to rewrite it half way through and focus on other characters instead. And they had to do reshoots and all this other BS.

OMG drama on a massive Hollywood TV production?! THAT NEVER HAPPENS! /s

There are varying levels of drama. I can believe there was maybe tension or disagreements, but if there was, Grace Randolph has clearly twisted and overblown them far beyond what actually happened if anything did at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"