Cancelled shows of Tomorrow: The War on Chuck Lorre - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Powers was renewed for a second season, no? I hope so.

wow, you must have been out of the loop, Squeekers... the second season of ten episodes has just concluded this week...

I am out of the loop actually, I only got to watch the first season when it came out on DVD. :p It will be the same with the second.

The very similarly named Power was renewed so that might have caused some confusion.

Just like Jeremy Clarkson he thought he was big and important enough to get away with throwing a tantrum and found out wrong.

That's who it reminded me of as well, I was surprised but I guess that's because I think of him as the straight arrow Hotch. The producers should give Chris Meloni a call, he seems pretty free since leaving SVU to be a movie actor.

A tv show focusing on a vampire clan? How new and original, the vampire thing has rarely been touched upon in Hollywood, I'm glad someone finally decided to take a chance.

:o:o:o:o

In fairness, how much vampire stuff have we seen since The Walking Dead reminded Hollywood that zombies are a thing?

Don't they have a series called "The Vampire Diaries" going on there too?

Yeah, but that's been going awhile and is just about to wrap up.

Well we did have the Strain which is pretty much a Vampire Show.The Fact that Rob Thomas is behind this gives me hope but 7 Seasons?

Yeah, it's nice to have a roadmap, but putting the life expectancy of the show out there before an episode has aired (or even been shot) feels like tempting fate.

These days, Corey Feldman's going rate is $50 and a sandwich, so I'm sure they can at least land him some sort of cameo.

Fox Nabs ‘Ghosted’ Comedy Starring Craig Robinson & Adam Scott From Tom Gormican With Production Commitment
Described as a sort of comedic X-Files, Ghosted centers on Leroy Wright (Robinson), a cynical, hilarious skeptic, and Max Allison (Scott), a genius “true believer” in the paranormal, who are hired by the Underground Investigative Service to look into the rampant “unexplained” activity in Los Angeles — all while uncovering a larger mystery that could threaten the existence of the human race.

ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
Written by Tarses, Start Up is based on the podcast Start Up by Alex Blumberg. It is a show about all the things that happen — the good, the bad and the ugly — when a guy (Braff) in his mid-30s with a wife and two kids makes the crazy decision to quit his good job and dive into the brave new world of starting a business.

ABC Nabs ‘Doomsday’ Drama From Carol Mendelsohn, VJ Boyd & Mark Bianculli With Big Pilot Production Commitment
Written by Bianculli and Boyd, Doomsday starts in the aftermath of 9/11, when the U.S. government institutes a secret think tank featuring the most creative minds in science and entertainment that is tasked with dreaming up man-made disaster scenarios and their possible solutions. Because the hypothetical ideas are deemed extremely dangerous, the list is sealed and the program shut down. But when a catastrophe occurs that’s ripped from the pages of the missing doomsday book, the team is brought back years later to prevent the disasters of their own making.

Spy Dramedy Starring Toni Collette From ‘Black-ish’ Duo Lindsey Shockley & Kenya Barris Sells To ABC
The dramedy follows a brilliant, but unassuming CIA engineer and single mom, Jackie Fink (Collette), as she leads a team of CIA underlings who are thrust into the field as first time spies. Each week, this team of zeroes races against the clock to gather intelligence and solve cases of national security. And they succeed partly because no one in their right mind would ever suspect they were spies.

http://www.tv.com/shows/criminal-mi...s-returning-as-a-series-regular-147258270000/
Paget Brewster is returning to Criminal Minds as a series regular in Season 12, TVGuide.com has confirmed. Brewster left the show in 2012, at the end of Season 7, and first returned last season as a guest star.

She was scheduled to guest-star on a number of episodes in the upcoming season, but her return to the show's regular cast comes shortly after star Thomas Gibson was fired from the show after an on-set altercation with a writer/producer.

"We're all so excited to have Paget with us full time," Criminal Minds showrunner Erica Messer told Deadline, which first reported the news. "The BAU family has definitely missed her, on screen and off. Having her back on set has been great, it's like she never left."

Criminal Minds will be adding at least one more new cast member in addition to Brewster.
Criminal Minds returns Wednesday, Sept. 28 at 9/8c on CBS. Brewster's first episode is scheduled to air on Oct. 12.

Good news!

On the bad side, that show is on CMT. :o

Me every time I see a promo for "Son of Zorn":

tumblr_n81o2cZZT61qlfn3ro2_250.gif

And you better be there for all three, mother****er! :argh::csad:

I like everybody involved, but I have no idea how in the hell that thing got greenlit.

People probably said the same thing about The Last Man on Earth.

*sees that CBS is developing a show about Judge Judy*
*remembers that CBS is airing a show about Dr. Phil's pre-fame career*

tumblr_nhb9zqR7J61u0jhwyo1_400.gif

See you later, CBS. I'll come back when I'm 75 and you're ramping up your 18th NCIS spinoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"