Daredevil Cancelled!

uchoutenkazoku3.gif
Wake me up for the next one.

Knew this was coming since Disney is making their own streaming service.

Might be a silver lining. If there’s no tv schedule to coordinate with, it might be easier to integrate them into a movie.

Might be a silver lining. If there’s no tv schedule to coordinate with, it might be easier to integrate them into a movie.
I thought about that, but I don't see how. Especially The Punisher and Deadpool.

Yeah, we can definitely expect all the shows to end now. Like I said in the other thread, I hope it comes back on Hulu. But whatever future is in front of Daredevil, it better include Charlie Cox and continue THIS version of Daredevil.

I definitely hope they don't recast any characters from Daredevil as I think everyone is perfectly cast, especially Charlie and Vincent.

I also say that Daredevil has jumped high on my list of favourite superheroes, thanks to the writing and Charlie's performance!

Do you think Disney's streaming service has anything to do with this?

Damnit, there is no profession I love more then the writing one. Best wishes brothers and sisters, may you all land on your feet as soon as possible.

I am still surprised. I thought they'd get optioned for 1 more season.

Whatever happened behind the scenes with Luke Cage seems to have have teabagged some foul limburgher into the creative kettle that is Netflix. Oh well, I remember before Kevin Feigi answered to a ring of people over at Marvel Publishing and how chaotic things seemed to get before they were shielded by the Disney Umbrella so I'm not sure who to blame more Netflix or Marvel TV for things going sour.

The Disney Streaming service may've had something to do with it but I don't know if everything...

Just a matter of time now before Jessica Jones is gone.

And Punisher as well, I was worried this would happen when Luke Cage got cancelled. It's a particularly low blow cancelling Daredevil though. This news just infuriates me.

Maybe Netflix doesn't want to inadvertently promote the Disney brand while they're launching Disney+ ?

Interesting that the Netflix spokesperson also said that "the Daredevil character will live on in future projects for Marvel.”

I suppose the could just be talking about the comics or cartoons or what not...

Daredevil has pretty much been trending for 5 + hours on twitter now and it grows by the hour. Nobody's going to tell me the show wasn't huge on Netflix.

Well, I'm absolutely heartbroken. I just hope they bring the actors along into whatever they do with them next. I can't imagine another Kingpen at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"