Captain Marvel's Power Level - Predictions and what would we like to see

CaptainMarvel19

Civilian
Reaction score
so I was thinking since Kevin Feige (and script writers) said that CM will be the strongest superhero

http://www.slashfilm.com/kevin-feige-on-captain-marvel-directors/

What do you guys expect to see and how much stronger will she be compared to the likes of Thor and Hulk???

Do you want some amazing lifting feats, (MCU lacks that a lot, not too important but it would look cool), durability, striking feats, crazy action (MoS style)???

Tell me your thoughts and predictions for her power level :)

latest

Last edited:
Carol is usually not written as being a physically strong as Hulk (although she's still plenty strong). But the combination of her powers makes up for that. So the usual, flight, super-strength, super-speed, durability, agility, etc.

Also I hope that they keep her energy-based powers (absorption and redirection). And then there's the matter of the Binary powers, I wonder if they'll give her those as well (or at least hint at them)?

Carol is usually not written as being a physically strong as Hulk (although she's still plenty strong). But the combination of her powers makes up for that. So the usual, flight, super-strength, super-speed, durability, agility, etc.

Also I hope that they keep her energy-based powers (absorption and redirection). And then there's the matter of the Binary powers, I wonder if they'll give her those as well (or at least hint at them)?
she will have a different origin so her powers might differ.

Probably, but not too radically so. She will 99% have super strength, durability, flight, and some form of energy blasts.

My guess is she will resemble an up-gunned Iron Man, vaguely, with more overall power and energy tricks, albeit the lack of the super science abilities natch. So, top tier Avenger, but in a different way than the existing ones.

Probably, but not too radically so. She will 99% have super strength, durability, flight, and some form of energy blasts.

My guess is she will resemble an up-gunned Iron Man, vaguely, with more overall power and energy tricks, albeit the lack of the super science abilities natch. So, top tier Avenger, but in a different way than the existing ones.
do you think we are gonna see some cool stuff, like, CM lifting an entire massive ship or something like that???

We see cool stuff in *every* movie, so yes. :p

( Well, okay, not Thor 2. *ducks* )

Yeah the films don't tend to radically alter the actual powers that the hero's have (although how strong/weak they are can vary) in comparison to the comics. So I expect that Carol will most likely have most (if not necessarily all) of her usual powers from the comics.

OrGV17C.gif

I thought this moment was pretty cool, but then again, I'm in the minority that actually kind of likes this movie, lol.

do you think we are gonna see some cool stuff, like, CM lifting an entire massive ship or something like that???
I want to see her punch asteroids and fly through the sun because that's what Feige said she can do and I took that statement very, very seriously.

I want to see her punch asteroids and fly through the sun because that's what Feige said she can do and I took that statement very, very seriously.
he said to punch a Moon away and fly through the Sun.

I think he was joking.

that would make her too OP.

Things I want to see:

1. Rips apart an alien space station with her bare hands as she fights Skrulls.
2. Flies into sun and absorbs energy
3. Whenever Carol has to save someone, she punches straight through the roof instead of using the door. People start to get annoyed, Carol don't care.
3.Use a lot of brute strength to beat bad guys.

Unlike Wonder Woman, she's not a superskilled warrior. Sure, she can fight, but her only weapons are her fists and energy blasts. Besides, Valkyrie is the only other female hero in the MCU with super strength. I would like to see Carol get her hands dirty. Maybe a little ground and pound as she beats an alien into a crater, making the ground shake.

Carol's knockout punch to the Hulk:

the-entire-apple-ecosystem-is-cratering.jpg

Things I want to see:

1. Rips apart an alien space station with her bare hands as she fights Skrulls.
2. Flies into sun and absorbs energy
3. Whenever Carol has to save someone, she punches straight through the roof instead of using the door. People start to get annoyed, Carol don't care.
3.Use a lot of brute strength to beat bad guys.

Unlike Wonder Woman, she's not a superskilled warrior. Sure, she can fight, but her only weapons are her fists and energy blasts. Besides, Valkyrie is the only other female hero in the MCU with super strength. I would like to see Carol get her hands dirty. Maybe a little ground and pound as she beats an alien into a crater, making the ground shake.

Carol's knockout punch to the Hulk:

the-entire-apple-ecosystem-is-cratering.jpg
nice :)

do you want her to be above Thor and Hulk when she absorbs tons of energy or when she is in base.

Tony Stark tries to convince her to stop doing that, she refuses: Civil War II ensues.

What are some feats from the comics? Can anyone post pics?

I'd like to see Carol when she is really going for it to be on a level of an enraged Hulk and Ragnarok Beast Mode Thor. I'd like for all 3 to have their Beast Mode equivalent. :cool:

I'd also love to see her take on a whole fleet without her spaceship like she did that one time against the Spartoi fleet:

Captain_Marvel_Takes_on_Fleet_1.jpg

Captain_Marvel_Takes_on_Fleet_2.jpg

Captain_Marvel_Takes_on_Fleet_3.jpg

Captain_Marvel_Takes_on_Fleet_4.jpg

Also her bombing those mines right after that was a pretty big power display as well:

Captain_Marvel_bombs_mine1.jpg

Captain_Marvel_bombs_mine2.jpg

I'd also love to see her take on a whole fleet without her spaceship like she did that one time against the Spartoi fleet:

That would be awesome, and something that I've waited to see on screen for decades - up until now I've had to make do with watching space battles in RotJ and imagining someone flying through the depths of the Death Star or in amongst the Imperial Cruisers and taking them out under their own steam. To finally get something like that?

>hnnnnnnnnnn< at the visual of CM punching holes through several ships at once.....

This movie has the potential to be the Dragon Ball ([BLACKOUT]and also the Superman :csad:[/BLACKOUT]) flick that we will never get. :hehe:

Also her bombing those mines right after that was a pretty big power display as well:

Captain_Marvel_bombs_mine1.jpg

Captain_Marvel_bombs_mine2.jpg
Gosh, I love this story so much. :hmr: What I wouldn't give for Marvel Studios to use it as inspiration for the sequel. It's not gonna happen, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"