• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cast The Justice League

Clancy Brown for Lex Luthor in the Superman reboot. He must be the busines man Lex.

large_BrownClancy.jpg

I've been wanting him in that role since Superman:TAS. :D

Thing is he looks more Solomon Grundy than Lex Luthor

YEa i really hope they are going current mythos/post crisis for background on characters and power levels and all that. I dont want to see criminial mastermind lex i want to see corp/political lex this time around.

YEa i really hope they are going current mythos/post crisis for background on characters and power levels and all that. I dont want to see criminial mastermind lex i want to see corp/political lex this time around.

hell yea

I think the animated series or All-Star Superman Lex would be the best interpretation where there's a balance of both.

Yea mix stas/smallville/ and i dont know anything about rebirth-all star superman would probably be a nice mix for lex and the other characters. Quick question what is the plots from all star and birthright?

All-Star is about Lex succeeding in killing Superman but before he dies Superman completes 12 labor like Hercules.

Birthright is a revamp of his origin. It's more realistic. Lex tries to use ancient Krytonian technology to frame Superman into being responsible for an invasion force.

Ah thanks major both sound interesting and probably would make a great film unlike the crap SR was.

LMFAO! I didn't even know I did that. Must've been on accident. I'll edit it.

How can Knoxville be considered for both Creeper and Plastic Man? They're two different entities, I don't see how they can cross over, unless you're going for a BTAS Creeper...

How can Knoxville be considered for both Creeper and Plastic Man? They're two different entities, I don't see how they can cross over, unless you're going for a BTAS Creeper...

He said "or". As in one or the other. Not both.

Yeah I know, what I'm saying is, is the Creeper and Plastic Man so similar as to both warrant choosing Johnny Knoxville?

Yeah I know, what I'm saying is, is the Creeper and Plastic Man so similar as to both warrant choosing Johnny Knoxville?

IIRC they're both really sarcastic guys who have very little boundaries with their humor.

Knoxville can be Creeper becasue Tom Cavanaugh should be Plastic Man

Tom Cavanaugh? Really? He isn't a hilarious guy... I can imagine Jim Carrey as Plastic Man, just cuz of all the goofy things he can do...

Tom Cavanaugh? Really? He isn't a hilarious guy... I can imagine Jim Carrey as Plastic Man, just cuz of all the goofy things he can do...

I think hes very funny. Im so sick of Jim Carreys shtick. Hes just annoying now. We'll just get a retread of Ace Ventura anyway most likely.

Gael Garcia Bernal for the Creeper, seriously. He did slightly unhinged in The Science of Sleep and is going to do full on crazy in Blindness.

Gael Garcia Bernal for the Creeper, seriously. He did slightly unhinged in The Science of Sleep and is going to do full on crazy in Blindness.

That is inspired casting, but how would he do as Jack Ryder,a tv personality. Is his English good enough to be a news anchor? I dont think he could IMO

He's fluent in English, the accent is the only problem; but I haven't seen him do a role where he's had to affect an American accent yet so I don't know whether he can or can not overcome that. He was affecting a French accent in Science of Sleep so maybe he could pull it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"