Charlie Brown and the Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI: RN was brilliant in its tension tho!

So many heart pounding moments, top quality cinema i say.

a new thread, free of all that bizarre Hard Candy creepiness. Smells good.

That was quick, lol. :p

I'd put Rogue Nation as my favourite as well. I tend to be put off by Tom Cruise in things but this was good enough I didn't care.

Fair warning, if someone posts that Lloyd Christmas caption, I will delete it so fast you won't even know if it you really posted it or if it was all in your head.

I have a good idea what awaits.

jokesonm3 said:
Even though SPECTRE was released weeks ago in Britain i didn't go and watch it for its concerning reception by the critics and audience.

Plus i'm currently broke.

It's getting a worse score on Rotten Tomatoes right now than Quantum of Solace. I don't think that's deserved. It's not that bad.

I just did a quick google on who lloyd caption was to find out it was Jim Carrey.

Sorry all for that jimmyness of annoyance all, especially the mods. :funny:

Fair warning, if someone posts that Lloyd Christmas caption, I will delete it so fast you won't even know if it you really posted it or if it was all in your head.

Oh, hey hun.
tumblr_nhv7158LHO1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

I'd put Rogue Nation as my favourite as well. I tend to be put off by Tom Cruise in things but this was good enough I didn't care.

I really liked RN as pure popcorn goodness. It hums on all cylinders with nary a thing to make you sigh. It's the best kind of slick movie making.

It's getting a worse score on Rotten Tomatoes right now than Quantum of Solace. I don't think that's deserved. It's not that bad.

And i absolutely love Christoph Waltz as an actor. :csad:

I'm going to see Spectre Wednesday. I really enjoyed Kingsman and Mission Impossible. Still don't really like the idea of Kingsman getting a sequel though

Yeah, my mom hates TC but she LOVED Rogue Nation. One of the few movies we've ever seen in theaters together twice.

I'm creeped out by TC and his real-life antics, but for some reason, I'm still able to enjoy most of his movies no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"