Charlie Brown and the Lounge - Part 149

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might be getting snow on Sunday. :( It's still too soon.

I'm at least "meh". Just getting lots and lots of crazy tests. Fun stuff!

Hospitals suck. :( I've been lucky to have great staff when I've been in, nice folks. It's just boring as hell. Hope you at least have stuff to do. No wi-fi when I was there. :p

We just got rain....wet ALL weekend, even during that Anime con I was guarding

i have rain and flood warnings coming in tonight through thursday.... which means maybe 2 inches of rain and needless panic.

We just got rain....wet ALL weekend, even during that Anime con I was guarding

What do ya think are the chances of me being allowed to change my name to that of another member who hasn't visited the forums in 13 years?

KnowhereMan is really after this James Bond user name :lmao:

tumblr_n3gnz5vFnr1tu7965o1_400.gif

It's been raining here all day and is supposed to continue into tomorrow afternoon.

KnowhereMan is really after this James Bond user name :lmao:

tumblr_n3gnz5vFnr1tu7965o1_400.gif

Well why should that other guy be allowed keep it? Around 100 posts in a week and then he just abandoned the site. In 2002. Total waste.

If permanently banned members keep their usernames... im pretty sure non banned members get to as well lol

Time goes so freaking quickly, its already been a few days over a year since I started my YouTube channel. The reason I'm saying this is because I just want to thank all of you guys who have watched my videos, subscribed and liked! It's been a fun journey and I can't wait for the journey to continue! This is the very first video that started it all haha! So happpy, never thought I'd get more than 30 subs and now I'm going up to around 90!
(here's my very first video btw lol #tbt even though its Wednesday)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKuU2E42JUI
[YT]watch?v=aKuU2E42JUI[/YT]

Last edited:
I don't like your attitude. I am your elder. Show some respect.

C. Lee is the only one who changes usernames now. Mods will just direct you to him if you ask for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"