Charlie Brown and the Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laser Tag is still around??? Paint Ball is where it's at!!! :mnm:

Laser Tag is still around??? Paint Ball is where it's at!!! :mnm:

Its with youth group so there are some younger people (12 year olds) so if it were all 15+ then yeah we could do paintball but the twelvies always gotta ruin it haha. It's still pretty cool though, the actual place is 3 stories high so it's really fun!

So, I'm making it another Bond night for later this evening. Any movies you guys suggest?

Documentary footage from Sanchez at paintball:

So, I'm making it another Bond night for later this evening. Any movies you guys suggest?

I didn't think 50 Shades of Grey was all that. But, Secretary is pretty good.

I didn't think 50 Shades of Grey was all that. But, Secretary is pretty good.

Good suggestions as well Erz, however they're not James Bond movies. I was asking for suggestions amongst the Bond titles. LOL

Good suggestions as well Erz, however they're not James Bond movies. I was asking for suggestions amongst the Bond titles. LOL

Predators was okay but you should watch Batman Returns. :o

Moonraker is a gem. I also enjoy Die Another Day as well.

Watched Moonraker last week. Probably will go with For Your Eyes Only. The ski chase is EPIC!!!

Watched Moonraker last week. Probably will go with For Your Eyes Only. The ski chase is EPIC!!!

Don't like either of those movies, especially Moonraker. What a terrible film. Big POS of a film.

Don't like either of those movies, especially Moonraker. What a terrible film. Big POS of a film.

Yes Moose, I'm fully aware of your disdain for Moore films. :whatever:

Yes Moose, I'm fully aware of your disdain for Moore films. :whatever:

HTGqEbN.gif

the Atlanta Braves just traded Andrelton Simmons....

THE WORLD TRULY IS ENDING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"